Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Levelling up early in the game

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 weeks ago.

BlueWind
    Participant

Hi, is there any way to level up early in game or get access to OP weapons through stealing?

Mastertrek
    Participant

If you can afford all boosts (exp/sp/Skill and Coins orbs) from IAP then it’s ultra fast. However you’ll want to unlock Maid Arena for item that restores BP instantly to spam Brave Strike (easy later in game) Or give your weapon 100% Steal.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

You won’t need to upgrade weapons much because the best damage comes from spells and Unisons. And leave weapons upgrading to the time when you get good weapons like +200 ones.

if you will see weapon inventory full use it to upgrade current best weapon. The Amore equipment is your goal if you want to have +999 best weapon. 

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

BlueWind
    Participant

thank you for fast reply ^^ I guess Exp orb suits me me best.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Imo Skill Orb is awesome because it allows you to get skills to level 99 with less grinding (with Skill Rings it’s a turbo grind. That way I didn’t have to grind at easy spots). Exp Ring gives Exp and is also great.. At least if you don’t want to use seeds for the game until post-game but I think it’s also a good way to improve your party.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965