Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Levelling up early in the game

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

BlueWind
    Participant

Hi, is there any way to level up early in game or get access to OP weapons through stealing?

Mastertrek

If you can afford all boosts (exp/sp/Skill and Coins orbs) from IAP then it’s ultra fast. However you’ll want to unlock Maid Arena for item that restores BP instantly to spam Brave Strike (easy later in game) Or give your weapon 100% Steal.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

You won’t need to upgrade weapons much because the best damage comes from spells and Unisons. And leave weapons upgrading to the time when you get good weapons like +200 ones.

if you will see weapon inventory full use it to upgrade current best weapon. The Amore equipment is your goal if you want to have +999 best weapon.ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

BlueWind
    Participant

thank you for fast reply ^^ I guess Exp orb suits me me best.

Mastertrek

Imo Skill Orb is awesome because it allows you to get skills to level 99 with less grinding (with Skill Rings it’s a turbo grind. That way I didn’t have to grind at easy spots). Exp Ring gives Exp and is also great.. At least if you don’t want to use seeds for the game until post-game but I think it’s also a good way to improve your party.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

batf247
    Participant

I was wondering is titans the best way to level up? I was doing metal for a while in the laboratory and I was getting way more experience with them over titans or does it depend on the area what is better?

good morning, good evening, and good night

1oldtymer
    Participant

I was wondering is titans the best way to level up? I was doing metal for a while in the laboratory and I was getting way more experience with them over titans or does it depend on the area what is better?

I never bothered with the metal region–once you have a few powerful skills leveled up, it is faster and easier to get exp by killing powerful monsters–at high levels, even the exp bag at 20000 isn’t that great, as it takes around 100k to go up a level (this happens around level 50 or so)–you can easily get 5000-6000 per battle

I alsoย  went through gold region only once–grinding killing monsters in order to raise levels of skills brought more than enough gold.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

You can never have enough gold ๐Ÿ™‚

And for experience anything except Maidame Curie is doable with 1k stats (and metal region was a good way for Exp.. I made level 999 there because I was lazy enough xd Not an efficient way although Exp was good).

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

Don’t grind Exp much because you’ll waste time (better to get all Elements to level 99 and all skills to that level.) Experience is the secondary option [and if you want arena special rewards (not special really) you want to keep level in (-5/5)range.)

Unless you are playing on Expert only you won’t see anything tough without excessive grinding. Even the Maidame dies easily at 1k stats on Easy (7-8k on Expert)ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1oldtymer
    Participant

Yes, there are multiple ways to get along on the journey.ย  I preferred to abuse the maid coins: Maidame’s Head brings back about 1000 maid coins if you send her out (and if you have the coin orb, you can double that).ย  Doing that gave me a limitless supply of maid coins.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364