Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Buddy rings from past kemco games.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SpoilerSpree 2 years ago.

Leox1
    Participant

I’m kinda new to fernz gate, i saw un a video that after the normal end you could buy buddy rings from the maid shop un rizolt city but…I did even the true endings and i still can’t buy those rings. Are they blocked pherhaps? Or am u missing yo do something else aside from the main story un orden to unlock them? Thanks in advice! 😀

Um

Mastertrek

I don’t think you are able to buy Buddy Rings at any time aside from IAP Buddy Rings.. Most Rings require farming specific monster to get its Buddy Ring drop. There are special cases like finding these in Chests or defeating special someone.

There are some very useful Buddies you can have like one which skill negates any hit (but only one hit) that is very useful if you aren’t strong enough to deal with the Boss on Expert difficulty.

Welcome 😇

Leox1
    Participant

I know, that should be the normal thing but… In this video At 18:40 this guy unlocks buddy rings from past kemco games in the maid shop after dounh normal ending and then beating it again. He’s playing on xbox one and I’m in app so…Idk ir that has anything to do here

The video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=REVO5_9MxTs&list=PLzZ5yrwxeLaLzhKDvNICsdUCMoVBYJK7B&index=7&t=1157s

Um

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I don’t know but as you said, it might be there because on Xbox one (not sure as I never played it on Xbox One) there’s no way to buy premium Currency. Mobile version has all of these premium stuff at random chance, if I could be able to buy them I would as I only got one premium (Freya if I remember well) Buddy.

Welcome 😇

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

I played steam version and almost all IAP buddy (except sushi and jar) can be bought with maid coin.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288