Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Fernz Gate Fernz Gate (Japanese version)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 5 years ago.

Another release from EXE-CREATE is lined up for December.

https://yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MjA1ODg

• This topic was modified 52 years ago by .
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks like they have a disco hero:

Wonder how long it’ll take to translate this one?

All your base are

a
    Participant

This gives me sort of a Journey to Kreisia vibe. It’s about a student who notices that a forest that wasn’t there before has appeared. That forest is another world, Ferenland, whose peace and order was once threatened by war and destruction.

The hero, of course, thinks nothing of the danger and explores this new world to find the world’s hidden truth.

“あのゲーム”のキャラも参戦

Looks like some of the characters might be crossovers from other EXE-Create games.

You can send your characters to the “secret house” to collect items that raise your stats and give you special effects.

Also noteworthy: you can turn random encounters off completely.

EXE-Create touts the fact the game is “familiar” as one of its selling points. Given EXE-Create’s last 5 games or so, I would say “familiar” is probably a bad thing.

Nemomon
    Participant

And from the screens it looks like it uses some stuff from the Asdivine Hearts 2. We again will be able to train our beasts and fight with them, and again we will have a list of achievements and rewards.

And I like that screen with over a million of damage dealt.

Nemomon
    Participant

PV:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks promising…

But why is the party on the left side in battle now?! 👿 (Had to find something to complain about.)

All your base are

Nemomon
    Participant

Looks promising…

But why is the party on the left side in battle now?! 👿 (Had to find something to complain about.)

This is directly taken from the Hearts 2, so looks like they might use this syste in the future games too.

I’m not sure if I like it or hate it. Beat Hearts 2, and it was rather OK, but the beasts were leveling up uber slowly and generally after a few fights they were much weaker than the entire party. And in theHearst when You switched Your beast to another one, it started from lvl 1, so it generally was much better to stick with the very first beast rthan to change it.

myself I like the characters design in this game. Compared to the previous game, in this game they look really great.

Nemomon
    Participant

Been dead because I’m after OS reinstall that turned several of my hair even more gray than they’re right now… so I even was unable to post a link to official website… so there it is:

http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/fg/ja/index.html

Anyway, I must mention that this game already won me by of how a MC, Yuu~, was introduced….

You probably also will be happy to hear that both Curie sisters are back 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,073 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,049 Replies: 12,339