Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Fortuna Magus Farming Orichalcum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I finally got the true end on this game! The battles against Ra’die were nasty, but the ending dialogue makes it worth playing both endings. 😀

Anyway, I came up with a way to farm Orichalcum in the arena so I wanted to share it here:

First, you need to defeat the God Eating Boar in under 20 turns on a regular basis. The first time you do this, you get everyone’s ultimate weapons (the ones that can be strengthened with orichalcum). However, you shouldn’t strengthen Amane’s weapon, because you can get the Dragvandil after completing the arena, and you’ll want that sword for the EX dungeon.

Anyhoo… Once you can beat the boar in 20 turns or less, the prize is one Orichalcum. But, he also drops 1 orichalcum when he dies – along with 1 Old Magestone. You can also steal 1 Old Magestone in battle. Additionally, you get 10k gold for each arena win, which is enough to buy 1 orichalcum from the shop.

So, each victory will net you 2 orichalcum, plus the gold to buy a 3rd one, plus 1 or 2 Old Magestones, which sell for 1500 apiece.

So the smart way to farm is to fight the boar 3 or 4 times in a row, then sell your Old Magestones, and buy a bunch of orichalcum, then mass upgrade as many weapons as you can. (Then repeat.)

Note: each weapon and armor can be strengthened up to +19. I maxed everything out and still had a tough time against the boss in the EX dungeon.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Do you mind showing the stats and levels? I’m curious.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Everyone is level 100 (max level), and all weapons and armor are +19.

Screenshot_2017-06-11-09-19-36

Screenshot_2017-06-11-09-19-41

Screenshot_2017-06-11-09-19-45

Screenshot_2017-06-11-09-19-50

Screenshot_2017-06-11-09-19-55

Attachments:

Jesusalva
    Participant

Correction, an Orichalcum can cost only 9000, and one Old Magestone can be sold by 1650, if you remember to equip Silver Tongued and Thrifty awards before interacting with shop.

Where get the awards

Saving money is always good :>
    “Buy 10, get 11! Orichalcum sale!”

If you remember to do that you can even get a neat profit when selling the old equip you won’t use anymore! 😀

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks Jesusalva! I’d forgotten about those awards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.