Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Fortuna Magus Farming Death Gaurds????

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sabin624 5 months ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

Looking to farm death guards for the Mantis in the arena beat the game twice for both endings yesterday and trying to beat the arena for ultimate sword but can’t get the Mantis killed before his are kills me with the instant death move however I will admit I am missing a couple of skills, magic spells and tandems i got lucky in beating the game tbh (i was very unprepared tho lol but seriously it was a bee-otch on the true ending) anywho any tips or strategy is greatly appreciated

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

3beez
    Participant

I can’t remember if the Death Guard is a one-off treasure item or if it is available in a shop, but it doesn’t look as if it is available from a monster. I checked an old save file, and all my characters have All Guards equipped. How many FMP do you have? The All Guard is 70 FMP in the premium shop.

I can’t offer any strategy. I have only one for all monsters in all games: Be OP.   🙄  😀

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Sabin624
    Participant

@3beez I have 207 FMP all together it’s just barely enough for 2 all guards (if I’ve done the math properly….) so yeah it’s gonna suck tryna to farm it out I could do it it’s just gonna take a damn good while

Whats your name
    Who do you love

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@pyskosocialpanda666, I don’t remember my strategy, but I beat everyone in the arena and I only had 2 All Guard. You can see my screenshots, showing weapons, accessories, etc. in this post:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/fortuna-magus/22687-farming-orichalcum/

(Unless you’ve already done all the farming – I just realized your OP is almost a month old now lol…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Sabin624
    Participant

It’s cool bro no worries already beat it all as far as the arena 😎

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515