Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Fortuna Magus Just beat the whole game

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dewfunk 1 month ago.

Sabin624
    Participant
    • Missing a small number of skills and tandems but finally beat the bonus contents after quite a few years of just beating the main Game and not post Game contents got all weapons & Armor to +19 so yup now going back to Chrome Wolf  and Covenant 😁😀

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Sabin624.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Sabin, my friend, You should uninstall Covenant. It is a game that… Deserves to be forgotten.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

dewfunk
    Participant

Just finished this game also, completed everything up to the post game section twice. It’s probably one of the most comfortable kemco games I’ve done. I even set up Amane using two swords, the Dragvadil with his ultimate weapon (which was one against Wild Boar at the arena) maxed them both with Orichalcum plus adding swift ring and boom I can just use Cosmos  two-three times in a row and that would be enough to finish off EX dungeon boss( it will take several turn though, but still I was basically only using Amare to attack him with Cosmos). I also completed it the post game without even maxing other heroes’ ultimate weapons and armors lol :p.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515