Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Frane: Dragon’s Odyssey About Crafts, Cooking, Hamuras, Titles, Gifts (Spoilers)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 year ago.

3beez
    Participant

A complete Titles + requirements will be difficult, if not impossible…unless, you want to run back to the one of title NPCs every time you do something. I believe some of the titles are supposed to be related to negative actions…I have no idea what…maybe dying a lot? Or not helping other NPCs? Anyway, here are the ones I’ve got:

EDIT: Moved list to first post in thread to make it easier to find.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  3beez.
    3beez
    Participant

In the first post of the thread, I’ve added the recipes list and a gift likes/dislikes spoiler. I only have a few of likes/dislikes. So if you have any, just let me know and I’ll add them to the list. Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    paulrenxan
    Participant

i got those titles besides seduced by evil and heart of gold. I followed those lines for the secret room, however a rat wont let me pass.

paulrenxan
    Participant

# twelve of the titles would be for crafting all the crafts.

The Pants Party
    Participant

For the likes… here are the two optimal items you’re missing as far as cooking goes (each person has a gift item they prefer as well, but I didn’t bother doing that at all):

Miriam = citrus pumpkin
    Riel = fish parfait

For titles, here are some I have that you didn’t list:

1. Super Idol – liked by everyone (I think 75% friendship with each person)
    2. Manly Killer – trusted by all males
    3. Fickle Lover – trusted by all females
    4. Love Conductor – loved by everyone (100%)
    5. Heart of Gold – “you are a kind and considerate person.” (no clue how I got this)
    6. ???
    7. Ultimate Host – “you are a wicked person… wickedly cool that is!” (no clue how I got this)
    8. ???

Could you include the descriptions of the titles from in-game in your previous post? Might help people discern what the requirements are.

3beez
    Participant

Thanks @thepantsparty. I’ll add yours, and descriptions as you suggest. 😎 🙂

@paulrenxan Keep talking to the critter blocking the way. Eventually Riel will …um…help.😉

paulrenxan
    Participant

Maybe giving everyone the likes and dislikes gives a title.

The Pants Party
    Participant

So I was avoiding opening the letters so I could continue to get the free items, and now all six are in the mailbox. However, after viewing one scene and returning to the mailbox, it continually says it is empty… I kept a save prior to opening anything as I’d like to get all six (could be a title too) but I feel like I’m screwed somehow.

3beez
    Participant

So I was avoiding opening the letters so I could continue to get the free items, and now all six are in the mailbox. However, after viewing one scene and returning to the mailbox, it continually says it is empty… I kept a save prior to opening anything as I’d like to get all six (could be a title too) but I feel like I’m screwed somehow.

Two questions. 1) What free items do you get if you don’t open the letters? 2) How do you know there are 6 letters in total?

Edit: Oh, I bet you mean the crafting items. Dummy me. So, opening a letter from one of the 6 friends stops them giving their item?

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  3beez.
    The Pants Party
    Participant

Correct. You can farm the crafting items they give as gifts until you get their letters which completes their friendship, and this must be done before they become unavailable to pursue as a friend. Here are the items and cutoffs:

Bartz (Lodestone) and Miriam (Diamond) = do not go to lebannah village after completing village outskirts
    Riel (Dragon Scale) = do not talk to the elder after completing the mansion
    Harele (Inferno Pearl) = do not complete brigands’ hideout
    Klune (Wonder Drug) and Floryn (Apple) = do not go to cordova’s manor after completing brigands’ hideout

I kept a backup save where I’m at right now with all six letters in my mailbox (one for each friend) and I’m just going to continue on with the story. Hopefully title #6 and #8 show up along the way…

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 780 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,772 Replies: 11,514