Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Frane: Dragon’s Odyssey About Crafts, Cooking, Hamuras, Titles, Gifts (Spoilers)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 year ago.

The Pants Party
    Participant

Ok I found someone who had completed the game and got the final two.

6. King of Mean – give 20 disliked gifts

8. Yuro’s Disciple – farm 15 times

I assume that means Heart of Gold is for giving 20 liked gifts.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

😀 😀 Teamwork! Yeah! 😀 😀  Nice work!

BTW, did anyone find all the “secrets”? They all seem to be hidden treasures … the ones that give the message “What’s a treasure doing here?”  The NPC who checks said I’d found a little over half when I hit 18; so, I’m figuring 35-ish secrets. I haven’t come anywhere near finding them all. I doubt it’s important. I’m just curious if there is any kind of reward for finding them all.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    GunarmDyne
    Participant

Found that the description for 23. Seduced by Evil is “Make sure to take enough healing items with you on your adventure!”

Guessing that just means use several potions or maybe game over several times?

“Ultimate Host” may be for fully expanding the restaurant and making sure the farm gets built in the home village.

The Pants Party
    Participant

I’m certain I had Ultimate Host before finishing the restaurant (I assumed that would be a title but nothing changed when I got the last addition). Might be the farm though.

GunarmDyne
    Participant

Have confirmed that 23. Seduced by Evil is Game Over and Continue ~10 times.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    The Pants Party
    Participant

Are all the Knight and Matchless titles related to the number of kills? There’s an achievement on Xbox for 3000 kills I’ll be going for anyway, but I just beat the story and still only have up to Second Knight.

GunarmDyne
    Participant

Do you also have Matchless?

Have also confirmed the Hero/Heroine 21-22 are for getting both playables to Level 50.

Orion08
    Participant

Easy Way To Get Gold without Farming Monsters.

After you can start giving gifts to Riel, Max her friendship so she can start giving you Dragon Scale. After you received it from her, go in and out Ranyan Town at least 2-4 times (seems to vary) and talk to Riel again and she will give you another Dragon Scale. Do this until you have a good amount and sale them to make quick Gold. Each scale goes for 2000 Gold. 

This will only work at the time when you can still give gifts to Riel.

The Pants Party
    Participant

You can enter back right away, it’s completely random if she’ll give you a scale or not. I once got three in a row, then didn’t get one for 8 straight visits. Just comes down to luck.

I got the 3000 kills today and it unlocked the final two titles (First Knight and Matchless) so those are all related to kills. That got me all the titles and my final Xbox achievement. Glad to be done with this confusing game!

EDIT: I am writing an achievement guide for xboxachievements.com and uninstalled the game already, I’d hate to reinstall just for this – what is the name of title#12 (for getting all crafts)?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Orion08
    Participant

Yup looks to be RNG and for the Title name you looking for, it is – Balboa’s Protege.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 748 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,714 Replies: 11,273