Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Frane: Dragon’s Odyssey About Crafts, Cooking, Hamuras, Titles, Gifts (Spoilers)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 2 months ago.

KingOmatic
    Participant

HELP!

Hi, I am in the outskirts and have found the pink mark that indicates the humara but cannot interact with it?

Any guesses?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  KingOmatic.
    3beez
    Participant

@kingomatic

It can be a pain, but just wander around under the tree clicking your attack button, and eventually you’ll hit it.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  3beez.
    KingOmatic
    Participant

Thx, I got it to work.

Jeremy
    Participant

Omg the gift notes were an immense help

KingOmatic
    Participant

Where is the Humura in the Cordova’s basement?

I’m unable to find it.

Orion08
    Participant

If I remember correctly you have to beat the dungeon first and then come back to it. You will see it then.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

@orion08 is correct. Beat the boss, and then go back to the basement. I think the quickest path is down the broken stone stairs (just before the boss area). Once in the basement, head east to the next stairs, and follow them down. Keep going south until you get to the room that had a treasure or two. The Hamura should be sitting there

Jeremy
    Participant

So i cant find any dragon scales now and i also only got 1 letter (floryn) even tho all friends were maxed

3beez
    Participant

I couldn’t get a shop to cough up the Dragon Scale. So Riel was the only way I could get them.

As for the letters… it’s a choice thing. Each friend’s letter has a scene with a choice. Once you’ve chosen to stay with one, you can’t read/get the other friend letters. I guess the developers expect us to play the game 6 times? No thanks. Not me.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  3beez.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 545 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,452 Replies: 9,429