Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Frane: Dragon’s Odyssey Last boss?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 5 months ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I am playing on normal, at level 70 and the last boss is just too hard.  Seems I am without Riel and without healing items and I can not out last this boss.  Any advice?  Thanks.

edit: wow, I went through the entire game not realizing you can add 5 items to quick slot.  Now I can get to his head and start striking that but die…will this just take practice?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  Travelman31.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Pretty much. The final boss is reliant on you being good at bullet hell games. You need to kill everything on one part of the Denarius-Dragon befoee going to the next. Once you hit the head, you need to attack the head after the head has done their attack in order to hurt Denarius. Good luck with avoiding their shots.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Travelman31
    Participant

Yah, I stink at shooter type games.  Not sure if you guys play snes games at all, or especially fan translated snes games.  But a translation group did Xak 3 in English and one of the final bosses was in the same style and boy was that hard!

Any way, I got my level to 78 and that made a huge difference.  Plus I had just realized I had five items I could put in quick slot.  So my first attempt with 5 items and first attempt at 78 and he went down!

I actually liked this game.  Good story, different from many other exe create games.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056