Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Gale of Windoria Gale of Windoria

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 1 week ago.

Nemo
    Participant

Finally the game from Hit-Point gets released. Previously known as Wind Hero, now it becamse Gale of Windoria.

Google: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.windheropremium&hl=en

Website (JP, English not available yet): https://www.kemco.jp/game/windhero/ja/

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemo
    Participant

English website is up: https://www.kemco.jp/game/windhero/en/

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rin-kun
    Participant

English PV/Trailer

Still unclear why it’s still Unlisted.

「You don't see yourself as a monster yet..
    But you already are.. 」

Sakura
    Participant

It’s listed on Google Play for pre-registering. Looks to be another refinement of the gameplay that started with “Legend of the Tetrarchs”

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

It’s listed on Google Play for pre-registering. Looks to be another refinement of the gameplay that started with “Legend of the Tetrarchs”

One thing I hate about this gameplay type on newer game. Enemy spawn rate so high that you trigger battle left and right. Which then they offer premium mount and encounter rate DLC.

Nemo
    Participant

One thing I hate about this gameplay type on newer game. Enemy spawn rate so high that you trigger battle left and right. Which then they offer premium mount and encounter rate DLC.

I think it depends on the person to person. I always play encounter rate x2 in EXE-CREATE games, and I don’t recall encounter rate in Hit-Point games being annoying. Surely the encounter rate is FAR less annoying than the one in Pokemons or SMT.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Now available on Google Play.  US$ 7.99

Older, but not wiser

Nemo
    Participant

*summons @jesusalva to make a forum for this game*

There is also a free version available. Anybody tried this game already?

Jesusalva
    Keymaster

Yes, I saw this yesterday and received 1oldtymer and Nemo summons. It is done, thanks!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

3beez
    Participant

There is also a free version available. Anybody tried this game already?

@nemo  I have the premium version, and am trying to play it. I have no idea what I am doing though. I think I only know how to playexe create exe create games now. 🙄

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,194 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,177 Replies: 12,815