Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Gale of Windoria Gale of Windoria

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aya 3 months ago.

evie
    Participant

can someone give a list of finding the 10 toys? i’m really having a hard time finishing the game, thank you in advance !

evie

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  evie.
    Rin-kun
    Participant

Join discord and then ping Perfect Shadow X.

Guy already finished the game.

「You don't see yourself as a monster yet..
    But you already are.. 」
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7DhUSO041EVFtg2RpRvxQA

Shadow X
    Participant

Hello. Yes i finished the game at Lv 99. Am aiming to do 100% of it, but only found 7 toys

Pinwheel – Pottery Water Whistle – Rattle Drum – Grunt Whistle – Auto Robot – Storm Glass – Dice of Fate. Once i find the remaining 3 i will surely add here.

3beez
    Participant

Toys, Locations, and Final Rewards

Gale-of-Windoria-Toys-Copy

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  3beez. Reason: Put in info in a spoiler
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    wraithel
    Participant

lulukaka?!

are you telling me i spent so much time going places searching for secrets finally concluding that the guy said there’s 10 toys in the world and i have 9 therefore he has the tenth and this is a joke and the sparkly that’s out of reach is an anima quartz not the toy; and the final toy i couldn’t find is sold by some merchant at a place I don’t think i’ve ever heard of…

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  wraithel.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

Yep. Lulukaka. If you don’t go exploring, it’s easy to miss. You don’t have to go there unless you want to collect all the toys. Oh, and another merchant sells expensive weapons and armor which I think might be the strongest in the game.

Anyway, Lulukaka is actually floating on the sea. Warp to Windoria and get on the beakle (after the hover over water upgrade). Ride east until you see a ship and a beach. Use the beach to access the sea. Then head north to the 2 moored ships. That’s Lulukaka.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Aya
    Participant

Thank you for explaining where Lulukaka is. 👍

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,242 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,225 Replies: 13,032