Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Gale of Windoria Best equipment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dewfunk 6 days ago.

Hash
    Participant

Another Kemco game that is simple with its best equipment.

Shan’s ultimate weapon is obtained in the story, and the other characters’ best weapons and best armor and boots are bought from the Lulukaka onboard hamlet (merchant ship in the world map section of the main guide). The earliest you can reach it is when you get the upgrade for your beakle to travel on water, be warned that they cost a lot of money to buy them and you can buy them all near the end of the story.

to list them:

Weapons:

Shan: Warrior’s Sword

Bathlet: Yggdrasil staff

Honoka: Scarletite Gauntlets

Gachu: Pearl priere

Armor:Β Saint armor

Boots: Platinum Boots

You can also find better boots in the final dungeon (shrine of sleep), black boots, though they have a -5% HP penalty.

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

Equipment barely matter endgame, quartz are (and 30% atk ring in Pentagloak later)

There are a lot damage boosting passive quartz in fire element. This make Honoka insanely powerful. But 2 of them are missable since Enten Hall wont spawn enemy again later.

Incandescent Jewel (Zoa Volcano)
    Flame Stone (Enten Hall)
    Shining Gold Coin (Enten Hall)
    Super Spicy Sauce
    Withered Tree (Thundercloud Rock)

With all 5 passive maxed you get +65% atk, +40 crit rate, +70 crit damage, +15% fire skill

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Hash
    Participant

I believe i missed some of them, the one i recommend also is the spiked suit which you can obtain from the desert tomb area. It boots the HP and defense.

dewfunk
    Participant

I also found some cool quartz for me, such as Oasis WaterΒ  (restore all allies’ hp ) applies auto recover to all allies for 2 +1 turn

Death Dragon’s scale

Demon’s foot

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,270 Forums: 145 Topics: 2,258 Replies: 13,101