Forums Game Chat Oddy Arts: Demon Heart

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 1 year ago.

If anyone is itching for a new ARPG to play after seeing Djinn Caster on IOS my other favorite developer, Oddy Arts released a new ARPG called Demon Hearts. I’m downloading it right now and is very excited to play it since OA had been teasing us for a good while on their fb page.

Do note though that Oddy Arts favors action than story telling on their games.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

2 users thanked author for this post.

I added it to my wishlist. When i finally finish my never ending backlog of Kemco RPGS (Along with PSX, GBA, GBC, and SNES) games too.)

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander

Also wishlisted. 😀 I played one of their games awhile back and it seemed pretty fun; don’t remember if it was S.O.L. or Aurum Blade though…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Thanks pal! I am going to d/l it soon. Aurum Blade was the best game from this developer, with Stone of Life coming in as the second best. Nothing else I played from them was worth mentioning IMO but I have high hopes for this one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,264 Forums: 163 Topics: 1,050 Replies: 7,117