Cosmic Star Heroine now on Steam

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Game Chat Cosmic Star Heroine now on Steam

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

From the makers of Chthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII, just announced earlier today, on sale through April 18:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/256460/

EDIT: Here’s the official Zeboyd Games trailer

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    Profile photo of Overdrive
    Overdrive
    Participant

When (if) it becomes Mac-available, that’s a definite buy for me. I’m a fan of Zeboyd’s work.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well I decided to buy this one (sadly, it’s no longer on sale…) I’m really enjoying it.

You play as a soldier who discovers that your higher-ups are plotting bad things against humanity (nothing new there), and so you go rogue to try and stop them. The graphics are pretty good; I don’t know but I imagine they purposely went for a slightly retro look? Music is okay, I mean it’s not FF7 quality but it’s still good. Story is good. It’s broken up into chapters, and each chapter has a different location, a specific “assignment” or goal to achieve, and typically, different party members (except the main character always remains.)

Also, they’ve interspersed the game with CGI-cut scenes that do add somewhat to the entertainment value.

Oh, they also have 4 difficulty settings, and I’m playing on the second-lowest one and it provides very little challenge (it would probably be no challenge for someone who thinks about strategy before-hand, but I usually just use whatever, so…)

Anyway, it’s worth checking out.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.