Cosmic Star Heroine now on Steam

Written by MSG Commander

Forums Game Chat Cosmic Star Heroine now on Steam

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

From the makers of Chthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII, just announced earlier today, on sale through April 18:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/256460/

EDIT: Here’s the official Zeboyd Games trailer

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .

Overdrive
    Participant

When (if) it becomes Mac-available, that’s a definite buy for me. I’m a fan of Zeboyd’s work.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well I decided to buy this one (sadly, it’s no longer on sale…) I’m really enjoying it.

You play as a soldier who discovers that your higher-ups are plotting bad things against humanity (nothing new there), and so you go rogue to try and stop them. The graphics are pretty good; I don’t know but I imagine they purposely went for a slightly retro look? Music is okay, I mean it’s not FF7 quality but it’s still good. Story is good. It’s broken up into chapters, and each chapter has a different location, a specific “assignment” or goal to achieve, and typically, different party members (except the main character always remains.)

Also, they’ve interspersed the game with CGI-cut scenes that do add somewhat to the entertainment value.

Oh, they also have 4 difficulty settings, and I’m playing on the second-lowest one and it provides very little challenge (it would probably be no challenge for someone who thinks about strategy before-hand, but I usually just use whatever, so…)

Anyway, it’s worth checking out.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.