Forums Game Chat Kemco x HyperDevBox Humble Bundle

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alfieri
    Participant

There is Humble Bundle going on featuring Kemco games:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/kemco-hyperdevbox-mobile-bundle

$1+
    Generation of Chaos (HyperDevBox)
    Chronus Arc Premium (Kemco)
    Bonds of the Skies Premium (Kemco)

Average+ (Currently $4.84)
    Cross Hearts Arcadia (Kemco)
    ExZeus 2 (HyperDevBox)
    Crystareino Premium (Kemco)

$5+
    Blazing Souls Accelate (HyperDevBox)
    Spectral Souls (HyperDevBox)
    Legna Tactica (Kemco)

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks Alfieri! This is a good bundle.

I already have the Kemco games, but I’ve been wanting to try some HyperDevBox for like a year and a half, so if even one of their games is good I just saved a ton of $$$!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

Lol, this is the greatest heist on HB’s history. Blazing Souls, Generation of Chaos and Spectral souls for 5$? HyperDevBox’s games our console quality games, heck its even a disgrace to put Kemco’s games besides HyperDevBox’s titles.

I played them on PSP before and been wanting to grab the Android port lately but I’m gonna pass on this bundle cause I want to pay the full price of the ports.

Anyway, if you do get this you just saved tons of money for such quality games although I can’t guarantee how good the controls are of the port but iirc this ports supports BT controller.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I got the bundle, but I’ve got a few games to get through before I get to HyperDevBox.

Out of the games in this bundle, which would be the best one to start with? (Or does it matter?)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

You can play the Souls game on any order that you like, they play kinda similarly but I do recommend starting with Blazing Souls if you want the easiest game to get into as the faction thingy on Spectral Soul can be a turn off to some.

Play Generation of Chaos last. They aren’t kidding when they said that you can play this for 100+ hours. Do note that its hard, slow and very tactical with large battles. Its not my favorite of the three but my friend loves it to death.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.