Forums Game Chat Drancia Saga: Has anyone here played it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

J. D. Guy
    Participant

That’s just to start.

If so, there’s some follow up questions I’d love to pic your brain(s) for. 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Nope,but of anyone told me its fun i gave a shot to it

Zherk01
    Participant

Haven’t played the 3ds version but I did used to play the Android one a lot before. It isn’t special but its a nice throwback to simpler gameplay but a harder challenge as it relies to quick reaction and positioning and sometimes those types of games can really get you hook. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice challenge but still looking to have tons of fun.

Dang it, now that you reminded me of it I’ll install it again later.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Haven’t played the 3ds version but I did used to play the Android one a lot before. It isn’t special but its a nice throwback to simpler gameplay but a harder challenge as it relies to quick reaction and positioning and sometimes those types of games can really get you hook. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice challenge but still looking to have tons of fun.

Dang it, now that you reminded me of it I’ll install it again later.

@Zherk01 If possible, would you answer a few questions I have?

First, the item shop has an item that is sold out. What is it, and how/when do they get it in stock?

Second, on the character select screen, there is an empty emblem spot next to each character. How do you fill it in/obtain that emblem?

Third, when you beat a boss without taking damage, you get a boss statue. Is that just like any of the other statues, were it just adds to your score? Is there similar for not taking a hit during regular stages?

Fourth, I’ve seen a screenshot that had a character and “Congratulations!” on the screen. How do you get a “Congratulations!” message?

Fifth and last, is there any other little thing of note to mention? Any secrets or what have you?

Thanks in advance, if you’re able and willing to answer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.