Forums Game Chat Final Fantasy XV PE is out!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  EXE Robo Grand Tanker 9 months ago.

Zherk01
    Participant

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_google.ffxvpe

Anyone buying it? I’ll do but not sure when. This would have been an instant buy for me if its a direct purchase but since its a play first and buy after one chapter I kinda lost my enthusiasm. I don’t like this format because I hate relying on restoring in app purchases when I reinstalls a game I already purchased.

Also I’ll let other people to test the game first for bugs and such and wait till its ironed out.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Mastertrek

I don’t think there are any IAP purchase aside from unlocking next chapters (description specifically tells that). Of course I can be wrong. I’d want a full game buy one time as well but at least it has Google Play support with playing game on multiple devices that is great to see.

I am not in a hurry with the game but eventually I will get it. I have other games to complete first while waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 and FFVII remake to come out.

Welcome šŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Zherk01
    Participant

Uhhm, that is what I was saying. I don’t like that I have to unlock it via in app purchases, I want to purchase it outright from the playstore to make sure that it will remain on my account history. Its unlikely but its still possible for it to be taken down from the playstore (I actually own some games that you can’t purchase anymore) and not honoring the in app purchase to unlock the game(not sure how SE verify their in app but if its like the games I played then it might be server side of them and it can be cut off). I just want to be on the safer side as a customer.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Zherk01.

Incompatable

;_;

I still have more than enough games to go through, so that’s fine honestly. It’s still neat to see that this even exists. Perhaps putting their price points so high really was a good idea.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515