Forums Game Chat Eternium : Mage and Minions. Anyone played it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Mastertrek

It’s an awesome game (although it takes some phone space). Nice graphics, three hero classes, story mode with three difficulties, Trial.. And time/Rubies.

It’s one of the best games if you like Diablo or similar games. 

Welcome 😇

inkwarrior
    Participant

Tried it once. I quit after finishing the main story line in Normal. I didn’t notice any notable updates (nor does it look like it updates often) so I didn’t really stick around for post-game activity. It’s really, really sizable in disk space, and size is not something I can squander on my potato of an Android tablet.

I guess the one good thing is that you have just enough space for one alt character to try for a feel of classes. But I much prefer Dungeon Quest for mindless grinding. That game doesn’t really have a story by comparison (but how many grinding games do, really?); it’s just grinding for sure, but it loads much faster and runs more smoothly without me having to tweak down the graphics on purpose. Although you do have to buy extra char slots from the get-go (only 99 cents but still), but even one char slot is pretty vital, as your second character is your ‘helper’ (so you can customize your helper’s skills, AI, gear and etc, something you can’t completely do in Eternium–the level of customization I mean). You only have one allowed helper compared to 2 in Eternium, but you have a greater range of control on how you want your helper to perform.

Mastertrek

True, I played Dungeon Quest as well but with current way it goes I left that game.

And I think I got tired of this game as well. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And stopped playing this game.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,538 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,214 Replies: 8,241