Forums Game Chat Try Doom & Destiny and Doom & Destiny Advanced

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 weeks ago.

Uninvented
    Participant

Do&De and Do&De Adv. are the only two RPG games I will play outside of Kemco games.   So, I wanted to take some time to share these two great games with you guys.

The games primarily have a Dungeons & Dragons premise. Your team consists of a Warrior, Wizard, Healer, and stealthy Rogue that engage in strategic turn-based combat with random encounters.  The games are 2D and quite reminiscent of SNES RPGs. And the dialogues and spell names are often incredibly funny.

Do&De is the most basic and simple of the two, whereas Do&De Adv. is well-refined with so much to do.  It has an incredibly long play-time – weeks or even months.

If you get stuck on a mission or quest, all you have to do is Google the game name and the specific thing that has you stuck or lost.  You will find considerable help out there on the Web to get you through it.

Laura

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  Uninvented.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Um… I don’t know how to say this other than to just say it… But we already have forums for both of those games… in fact there’s 2 topics already for D&D Advanced. (But zero topics for D&D.)

I’ve played the first one and really enjoyed it, but I haven’t found time yet to play Advanced.

But they definitely fit my requirements, although I don’t know there’s enough interest here to justify keeping them. We’llhave to wait and see, I guess.

But for now I’ll leave this thread open for other people to leave feedback; meanwhile, also for now, I’ll keep those 2 games in the JRPG forum.

* The one thing I feel obligated to point out (since I do insist on keeping the site kid-friendly) is that these games have a bit of language, and some references that are inappropriate. That’s fine, just, as parents, play the game yourself before you give it to your 10-year-old. And as with all games, even if the game itself isn’t kid friendly, I expect discussion of the game to be.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Oh, that one’s 🙂 I finished both of them and it was fun. However the game has detailed wiki info which is already detailed and the very first thing that pops up when typed is wiki info which is already a big help.

Both are fun and have forums here too although there wasn’t much to talk about it because wiki has updated pages by the people overtime. 

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah, the game has its specific language and fun plot  and that’s most likely why the game is already on wiki page with all the help it has.

And personally I like that idea 🙂

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Uninvented
    Participant

Wot!?! Already here?  😨  Either I missed them or I read them a while back and forgot I did.  I’m feeling a bit embarrassed.  Heh.

At least, I’m glad you guys know about them.  Thank you for mentioning the language.  I knew to include it in the post, but it slipped my mind as I started writing. Thanks for adding your comments, guys.

MSG, I think in many ways, Advanced is better than the first installment.  If you liked the first game, then I feel confident you’ll really like the second one, albeit the colorful language is still included. Hope you can give it a try sometime.

Now imma gonna go look for those forums here that you mentioned.  *sheepishly bowing out*

Laura

Mastertrek
    Participant

Forums-JRPG tam są obie gry 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965