Forums Game Chat Stuck in Dacia Forest in Eternal Concord

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 6 days ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I started playing Eternal Concord yesterday and I made it all the way to Dacia Forest… and…

I’m totally stuck.

What I've Tried

If I enter the forest and go immediately north, everything is summer time and I can follow the path all the way to two treasures.

If I enter the forest, go east one time, and then go north, it’s all autumn, and then no matter which path I follow, I can never get out of autumn.

What am I missing?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’ll backtrack and see, but first: note that there are two entrances to the forest, one in the west, and one in the east.  Have you tried both?  From with side are you entering?

You aren’t missing anything once you have the two treasures (at least nothing important that I recall).  Suppose you entered from the east, got the treasures.  If you retrace your steps, you could just go west from the entrance and get out on the west side.  If you enter from the west, you get the autumn scenes.  If you go up until you see the sign “Exit Down”, then just keep going down until you can go west to get out.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

not sure if you saw my edits to the post–when a post is edited, does it automatically get sent to anybody who was on auto replay (even though they got the original post)?

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Let me back up. At the castle town before Dacia Forest, King James asks you to investigate something having to do with “Viera.” (That’s all I know because I’ve forgotten the specifics of what he asked…)

But I just assumed it had to do with somehow exploring and/or crossing the forest, so now I’m trying to go from the West entrance, and find my way out the East entrance (I think..?)

The little red dot on my world map shows I need to go the west entrance but once I’m in the forest, I can’t figure out how to get across.

(And EDIT: the site does not send out emails that a reply was edited.)  😥

1oldtymer
    Participant

Ahhh…if you enter from the west, just keep going east (yes, the scene looks the same, but it isn’t)..about two tries should get you the east exit  🙂  Fun, right?

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks, but I just went through about a dozen of the same screen. I just keep going in circles between “West Entrance” and “East Entrance.”

I’m gonna try exploring the autumn area some more; maybe I missed something that needs to happen before you can get through?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Well, I don’t remember if I needed to get anything unlocked.  The state of my game now is I can enter from the west, exit at the east, and just keep walking to the town destination Viera).

EDIT: in fact, I’m sure I didn’t need to do anything to unlock, at least anything external to the dungeon.  Make sure you see the signs in “autumn” (I think there are 3), get back “down” to the non-autumn, go east to the east exit.  At least that is how it works for me now (I can skip autumn entirely, but that wasn’t true my first time through, as I recall now).

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  1oldtymer.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh my lololololol… it was in front of me the whole time.

Solution

When you explore the Autumn screens (which are accessible through the West Entrance), there are a series of signs you will discover:

West, North, East, and Exit Down.

When you reach the screen with the “Exit Down” sign, if you travel ONE TIME to the West, then ONE TIME to the North, then ONE TIME to the East, you get to a new screen, with a new sign: “Enter North.”

On that screen, go north to continue the story (and presumably, unlock the east exit…)

Aye, aye, aye…

GauzeB
    Participant

Lol glad you’re trying it out msg, I haven’t played in prolly a week now, still haven’t thrown my hat in the arena yet. But I like it, I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out for a second if they do it.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Well, I completed the post-game.  The arena had some long battles, some of which can be solved with proper tactics, and some just by grinding.  Probably all of them can be won with better, more efficient tactics than I discovered, but I was satisfied to just emerge triumphant.  [EDIT] The class swap feature is vital to complete the arena, can make battles shorter and easier, and is also a good way to get to use more classes, if you like.  I also completed the enemies catalog (I think you must do this anyway to unlock all the monsters in the arena).

Lonely Isle is the place to grind once you buy enough apples to increase your agility (probably only 1 character, if it the right one(s), is necessary at this stage) in order to defeat the “Grab Bag” who yields 168,000 gold.  BUY APPLES!  Increase agility, and you will have the upper hand on most monsters.  Keep amassing gold to buy equipment and apples.   2 hours in Lonely Isle and many Grab Bags can bring several apples.

I should add the developer was very responsive and helpful.  He is also fixing a few small  bugs, so make sure you check Google Play for updates.

EDIT: as of 2/11/2019 update to 1.08 fixes these bugs, as well as adjusting some features.  The developer clearly makes every effort to make an entertaining gaming experience.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 4 hours ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: emphasize swap feature
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 451 Forums: 117 Topics: 1,349 Replies: 9,021