Forums Game Chat Advice on my next game?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 1 week ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

So I got a google gift card for 300 Mexican pesos a few weeks ago which is equal to about $16 USD.

I had a nice haul: Seek hearts, Legend of the tetrarchs, Sephorpthic Stories, Evoland and Evoland 2 all for 281 pesos.

I still have 19 pesos left which is basically 1 dollar.  Any advice on a good game to get for under a dollar?  I have all of the kemco games already except for Dimension Cross and Dragon Lapis which are much more than a dollar.  Plus  I will purchase those later.  But how would you recommend I spend that last dollar?  Looking for a 16-bit rpg or action rpg.

Thanks

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Travelman31.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

Been awhile since I’ve been on here to see this, and racking through my brain for some under a dollar games and nothing special coming to.mind (good call on evoland, really good games) but a couple offhand that are a bit more to look into would be eternal Concord and final fantasy dimensions 1. Haven’t tried 2, don’t really want to. Inotia 4 is a pretty decent free action rpg. Exiled kingdoms if you like Diablo style games was one of my favorites, vampires fall:origins is similar. I don’t know exactly what all you like but I see alot of good snes games there I could try to think of more of those, like the lufia games. Hope this gives you at least one game!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  GauzeB.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

@gauzeb I have recently been looking in Triglav – it seems to be a decent action game (like SOL: Stone of Life EX and Aurum Blade EX), but action games aren’t exactly my cup of tea…

Thanks for the list, though!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 524 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,424 Replies: 9,257