Forums Game Chat Dose Kemco games has multi ending ? choices ? dating ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 4 months ago.

MeloLibya
    Participant

i Love RPG games soo much and i just discovered  these games so

<p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>before i buy any game from them i want to know if there are choices and stuff can someone please tell me</p>

Hazzy
    Participant

As far as I know yes, kemco games have a lot of endings

EDIT: about dating, I am not really sure, what I played didnt really tied up any of the romantic subplots, I am not sure if all kemco games are like that

Better than expected

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Hazzy.
    MeloLibya
    Participant
    <p class=”_1qeIAgB0cPwnLhDF9XSiJM”>i just want to know if there is multi ending cuz when i ready the summary or the system they don’t mention it at all</p>

Mastertrek

Most Kemco games have several endings although (if I’m correct) usually the choice happens after you defeat the Final Boss). Usually there’s a few quests left after the ending happens) for the True Ending as well as a few extra dungeons to grind for maximum (999th) level for characters.

Welcome 😇

Jesusalva
    Participant

Most Kemco games have several endings although (if I’m correct) usually the choice happens after you defeat the Final Boss). Usually there’s a few quests left after the ending happens) for the True Ending as well as a few extra dungeons to grind for maximum (999th) level for characters.

If you want several endings, Monochrome Order is the one which have really different endings (and a lot of choices).

Most of Exe-Create games have a normal ending, and a true ending, along a handful of variations of those two depending which character you have most affinity/trust/love/etc. with (these come in the form of extra dialog boxes)

Also, a good amount of Kemco games have “post-game”, when the game is already over but there’s still bonus content to do.

As far as I know yes, kemco games have a lot of endings EDIT: about dating, I am not really sure, what I played didnt really tied up any of the romantic subplots, I am not sure if all kemco games are like that

I don’t recall ever seeing the mention of a kiss on any Kemco game I’ve played. Exe-Create stays on flirting (usually, every party member flirting with protagonist), and the more daring developers (Magitec and World Wide Software on this order) as far as I see either talk about it like a history book would, or feature a two-sided flirting.

(I don’t recall the protagonist flirting with people on Exe-Create games, only on Magitec and WWS. I also do not recall Hitpoint having romance or flirt at all).

The most “romantic” game you’ll find, that I recall and recommend, is Fernz Gate.

Of course, I could be wrong. What I mean to say is that while some games have flirting (and very cheesy dialogs in some of them), you probably won’t purchase/install/play/stay any of them for that aspect.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

From my experience, most of the flirty games comes from the Asdivine Series by Exe-Create and they just go…. flirty. There’s no serious relationships and its just a casual relationship with no sex or kissing involved. If you’re looking for those kinds of games, you wont find them in Kemco and you’re better off looking into romance Visual Novels.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Nemomon
    Participant

I remember in one of Alphadia Genesis games an old hag wanted to kiss the MC, but had some bad luck, and never succeeded (though she tried that during the entire game). But like Lemmy said, it’s just flirting and at times “dating” that adds a few more scenes to the endng.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

That was Elize from AG2 you’re talking about and she’s a textbook example of what sexual harassment looks like.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317