Forums Game Chat Anybody Play the Witch Spring Games?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 7 months ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

The Witch Spring mobile games are made by the Korean developer Kiwi Walks and combines turn based combat with farming & stimulation elements. It’s single player, offline, premium with no in app purchases, and revolves around female deities branded as witches by humans.

Some folks have compared the games to the Atelier series (haven’t played them, but they do sound similar).

There are currently 4 games in the series, but I’ve only played the first three. My personal favorite is Witch Spring 2 due to the storyline & it’s relatable protagonist, but Witch Spring 3 is the best one I’ve played gameplay wise.

I plan to play the 4th one sometime this year after I’ve replayed other games & beaten Dragon Quest V.

JRPGH

1 user thanked author for this post.
    JRPGHero
    Participant

Uhh funny story. I beat Witch Spring 4 and Dragon Quest V at the same time this weekend. 😄

Witch Spring 4 was great in every aspect (gameplay, main storyline/post game), graphics) and definitely the best in the series so far.

JRPGH

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I played them all. I liked 4 best of all and there is supposed to be DLC for 4 this year.

JRPGHero
    Participant

@coarsedragon The DLC was added as of May 1st. It was great!

JRPGH

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I have bee kind of busy so I did not know  that. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 877 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,854 Replies: 11,863