Forums Game Chat Mage gauntlet!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kamentierr 1 year ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Travelman31
    Participant

What a fun game! Has anyone played it? I would highly recommend it. It is perfect in how simple it is, but somehow so much fun! I got it for, what I guess amounts to about 1 USD. Highly worth it.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Dang you’re tearing through all these games I’ve been watching but too nervous to spend money on! :silly:

You definitely need to let me know which are the good ones. (No rush though; I’m still trying to finish Cthulhu Saves the World…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

haha, I am tearing through them, aren’t I? I guess ending work at 2:45 while my wife works until at least 5:00 helps with that, haha.

But yes, Mage Gauntlet is short but an extremely well done game. I would highly recommend it. A simple but addictive action rpg that would be at home on the snes next to illusion of gaia, secret of mana, etc. If you like snes action rpgs with simple controls, you will dig this so much!

One of my favorite android games 🙂

BTW, I think Penny Arcade 3 is better than Cthulhu. I noticed in another topic you were having some tough times with the game, are you okay with the game now?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Cthulhu is fine; I just keep thinking I’m at the end only to find out that after I beat the boss in that area, there’s still more story. :silly: And, it’s hard to find the time right now to play anything, so it seems like it’s taking a lot longer for me to finish it.

I’ve probably looked at Mage Gauntlet over a dozen times, and always thought maybe I’d try it the next time I get a Google Play gift card or something. (Which I imagine I’ll get something for Christmas, so…)

The other Noodlecake game I’ve been eyeing is Wayward Souls, but it’s a bit more expensive ($7): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.waywardsouls

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

BTW, I think Penny Arcade 3 is better than Cthulhu. I noticed in another topic you were having some tough times with the game, are you okay with the game now?

YES!! Rain Slick Precipice 3 is an outstanding game, one of the best.

Older, but not wiser

kamentierr
    Participant

YES!! Rain Slick Precipice 3 is an outstanding game, one of the best.

You should play the 4th game then. Its even better. The soundtrack is amazing :woohoo:

video
    please specify correct url

Wayward soul is actually pretty good. I tried it on my friend’s phone. It feels like The Legend of Zelda x Zenonia. Gonna be on my wishlist until there is a sale going on :silly:

What an ass...

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.