Dark Gate Game Length

Written by LemmyTheLenny

Forums Kemco Games Game Length Dark Gate Game Length

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Travelman31 Travelman31 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

Mastered every job for Leo, Sandy, Caffie and Liza, Completed all quests, Got Normal Ending.)

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

This one took me a while. I think it is the hardest Kemco game, at least for me. I hated it at first and quit. A year later I came back and at first, hated it again but I stuck with it and it was nice in the end…

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Added. The beginning is really hard but the endgame becomes a piece of cake.
    OK how the heck is it that i reached level 99 and have all jobs mastered in such a short time than you did !?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

Ya, I tend to breeze through games but this one is different. I mastered almost every job and the ones I had at that point were my favorite, I found them to be most useful for me (if I remember correctly). But I had a real hard time with this game at first and I think my way of grinding was kind of ineffective at first, accounting for, probably literally 4 or 5 hours. Once I got the hang of it I started to breeze through this game. I think if I played again, I could beat it in around 18 to 20 hours with higher levels.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.