Forums Kemco Games Game Length Dead Dragons game length

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

Someone asked if this is a short game, if I recall correctly. Well, IMO, it is. Here in this pic you can see the time to beat the game on normal.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Magitek has issues with keeping games long. Added.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Beaten to Normal (only) end and completed Ex Dungeon 1. Didn’t feel like shilling out for Ex Dungeon 2 given the first one is just a generic cave with stat boosting items and exp accessories.

Tips: You should only pick two stats and focus on them as you use the nurture function. For instance, Oliver and Will should be focusing on ATK and DEF up until Lv. 60 when they should move onto MDF until it hits 60 and then speed. Alk and Shikina should focus on MAG and MDF until it hits 60 and then DEF until it hits 60. Nishay joins far too late to be useful (why join at the final dungeon????). From what I saw, the last skill you get from the system is at Attack Lv. 55 which means that you have no reason to invest in any stat past 60 because it costs far too much when you’re better off picking other stats to build such as DEF and MDF. You have no reason to invest in Dex when Ruin Mode isn’t worth it since basic attacks and skills outdamage any ruin skills. Will’s the worst when it comes to this because his ruin skills are all dark-elemental and most bosses after the midpoint resist dark.

So, its a generic RPG with half-baked mechanics that don’t make sense. Thankfully, the game is quick and easy to break apart so you don’t need to spend too much time on this game. There’s nothing else I can write here besides state that the game is blander than bland.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,321 Forums: 146 Topics: 2,287 Replies: 13,257