Forums Kemco Games Game Length Cross Hearts Arcadia game length

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

Decent game.

EDIT: SECOND PIC SHOWS TIME (9 HOURS 10 MINUTES)

After beating the boss my characters gained a level to level 41 (first pic, post final boss).

Normal ending.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The time isnt visible in the screencap. Sorry 🙁

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Travelman31
    Participant

Let me get back to that tomorrow when I add the other games. Do the levels at least help, are you collecting that data too?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’m not collecting data on levels. Just the playtime. But having the levels there is nice in case i want to look at them.

Travelman31
    Participant

edited.

(Updated May 6)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

This is one of those games where the silent protagonist is utterly useless. Nirva could die and the story would go on. Seriously.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948