Knights of earthends game length

Written by Travelman31

Forums Kemco Games Game Length Knights of earthends game length

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Travelman31
    Participant

Great game!

Again, kemco, TOO SHORT! Why do they keep making these games so short? I enjoyed this one a lot too, just like SoE.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

It also had a female protagonist of all things! off the top of my head, I think this is the only kemco game to have a female protagonist to be honest.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3beez
    Participant

Dang! You all are good. I just got the dragon to ride, and have nearly 20 hours. How do you get everything completed that quickly? The monster guide is especially a pain. It takes a spell to get their data, a spell to steal, and the drop rate is terrible. It can take 10 battles to get 1 dropped item. Wait…maybe you’re normal? and don’t have this sick need to complete lists? I think I might need medication or a 12-step program for listoholoics. 🙂

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Takes me longer than usual too. I don’t always go for 100% complete though, but I do explore every building in every town, and talk to every NPC (you never know, one of them might actually have something important to say…) Also I tend to always go the wrong direction in dungeons – it’s just this little gift that I have…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.