Forums Kemco Games Game Length Heirs of the kings game length

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 3 months ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

Normal difficulty.  Honestly, I think this is just the normal game and not post-game.  don’t remember.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Travelman31.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    sigfried
    Participant

strange, it took me 10h only… it was short fortunately. playing vertical was annoying. the game is fun but could have been better…

Android is unique

Travelman31
    Participant

Not sure, usually I beat games very quickly.  Maybe you had a different difficulty level?  Or maybe that was a 100% complete game file I posted after all.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 541 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,448 Replies: 9,419