Forums General General Chat Merry Christmas Everyone!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey guys and girls,

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who’s made this site so popular and so much FUN! And welcome to all of our new members!

I am just thrilled that so many people find value in this site and keep coming back with each new Kemco game.  😀

I’m excited about the new version of the site and am hopeful that I’ll be able to keep improving things, making it easier to find and to share information about the games.

I’ll be celebrating the holidays, and so I won’t be on as much between now and New Year’s. I’ll be working on a few projects here and there, but no big changes until sometime in early January. But I’ll still be checking the forums each day (and hopefully sharing more about Fairy Elements now that I’m finally taking time to just play…)

Anyway, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year – and Thank You once again, for being a part of what’s made this site so much fun.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Thank you for keeping this site running smoothly.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

3beez
    Participant

Merry Christmas!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

Meet89
    Participant

Happy Holidays 🙂

Nemomon
    Participant

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.