Congrats to MSG Commander!

Written by 3beez

Forums General General Chat Congrats to MSG Commander!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 3beez 3beez 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

500 Members!*

{corniness}When I starting playing Kemco games, it felt totally alone “out there.” There was the odd guide here and there but nothing really current. Mostly dead air. Nothing was alive. But look…up in the sky….it’s a bird….it’s an IAP….no, it’s…..RPG Insanity!

RPG Insanity? Yes! An entire site dedicated to Kemco games. Helmed by the stalwart MSG Commander and his trusty sidekicks, Azyleo and MPG Annihilator, our hope sparked.

It was a little forlorn here in RPGI-land in early days. The odd tumble-weed was sometimes spotted. But our leader forged on, and continued to build. He called to the corners of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The numbers grew…100, 200, and now 500 members! That’s 500 that officially joined our community; it continues to grow. Hundreds more visit.

So let’s start this New Year, by thanking MSG Commander and his sidekicks for all their hard work! May the Kemco be ever in their favor!{/corniness}

*(Actually 504 at this writing.)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks 3beez!

It wouldn’t be much of a site without all the contributions from you, Azyleo, 1oldtymer, Searinox, Cho, CoarseDragon, Nemomon – and far too many others to count!

I hope 2017 is the year that this site really takes off, and we continue to expand our warm, friendly, Kemco-loving community across cyberspace!

cheesy-thank-you

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of CoarseDragon
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

So let’s start this New Year, by thanking MSG Commander and his sidekicks for all their hard work! May the Kemco be ever in their favor!

Hear, hear.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

I should better get my act together and start contributing to the forums again lol.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I should better get my act together and start contributing to the forums again lol.

I haven’t looked in awhile, but I believe your Asdivine Dios “Fast Way to Level Up” thread is still the most popular forum post on the whole site! (After almost a year and a half now.)

So maybe I need to get my act together, if I ever want to surpass Azyleo the Magnificent… :p

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

H

I haven’t looked in awhile, but I believe your Asdivine Dios “Fast Way to Level Up” thread is still the most popular forum post on the whole site! (After almost a year and a half now.)

So maybe I need to get my act together, if I ever want to surpass Azyleo the Magnificent… :p

Yeah, a little help I need from you. Can you check the guide again and see if it is re-written well enough? Give me a holler if I need to fix some things.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah no problem. I’ve got a pretty bad cold so it might take awhile, but I’ll hopefully get back to you later today.

Profile photo of Azyleo
    Azyleo

Yeah no problem. I’ve got a pretty bad cold so it might take awhile, but I’ll hopefully get back to you later today.

No problem bro, just see it whenever you wish too.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

For what it’s worth (and, personally, I think it’s worth a lot):

I just happened to take a glance on my end, and noticed that we also have over 650 published walkthrough pages!

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Congrats! I’m just really happy to know that there is a place with active people that I could go to concerning everything about kemco’s games.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.