Forums General General Chat Site Updates

This topic contains 47 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 8 months ago.

Mastertrek

No not get used to, just give it a day or two. It’s probably something on the server, and we need to wait for the server files to refresh. If that is the case then everything should be normal probably within one day.

If the problem persists for you then I just need to modify the code until it works properly, but we won’t know until the server refresh.

By the way, right now on my phone your last post didn’t show at all until I actually logged in… which is another sign that there’s some server issue with updating to a new template.

As I said, it’s browser fault. 

And the site logs me out every day since Monday. 

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Didn’t know where to tell this but don’t want to start a new topic for that question.

Is the thing that happens when I copy-paste something intentional? When I copy someone’s @username and paste it, everything after it changes color and background color at the place it’s posted? At least until I make next paragraph. Or it’s my phone problem only like everything else xd

Example : @msg-commander 🙂  Hi 🙂 This text is a test text. 

Don’t know if it’s visible

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

when I copy-paste something intentional?

No it’s not intentional. I’ve no idea what would cause that though…

EDIT it must be your phone as I copy pasted text on my phone and it didn’t change at all .

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

I saw that a long time ago but until now I didn’t have anything to say about it. It’s not a problem and seems a good thing even if it’s not intentional thing 🙂 It can stay because it can be useful if something short but important is to be said:)

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

MSG is right on this one. I have tried to use RPG insanity on a mobile device on more than one occasion, but it doesn’t work well with mobile devices. It’s just how the site was set up, we can’t change that w/out changing code MSG and I don’t know how to work with as well.

Bless The Crystals MSG came up with this form

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

MSG is right on this one. I have tried to use RPG insanity on a mobile device on more than one occasion, but it doesn’t work well with mobile devices. It’s just how the site was set up, we can’t change that w/out changing code MSG and I don’t know how to work with as well.

Bless The Crystals MSG came up with this form

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Works for me.

Mastertrek

Ok. But can you see that this text looks different than it should? Or only I can see it?

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh sorry. On the message you posted, yes the color is changed.

Mastertrek

The site works great if I use anything else than phone’s original browser but other browsers seem to give flashes at every page (this also does that but at much lower rate.)

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Mastertrek.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,766 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,306 Replies: 8,699