kemco next english release?

Written by Zherk01

Forums General General Chat kemco next english release?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

Its been a month now since the release of Fairy Elements so its not hard to assume that the next kemco game is coming. Do you guys have any solid news for it or any guesses? Me personally I wanted Ancient Hunter to get the next translation and going with how Kemco usually translates games with version 1.0.5g then it might actually be it as Asdivine Hears II is currently on version 1.0.1g and Fernz Gate at 1.0.4g (not 100% sure so correct me if I’m wrong but my source is usually up to date).

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

3beez
    Participant

I’m hoping for Asdivine Hearts II, but Ancient Hunter might be good, too. Actually at this point, I’ll take anything. ?

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

Zherk01
    Participant

Asdivine Heart II is cool as the first one is regarded as the best Kemco game but I haven’t played it yet. And then the Ancient Hunter’s MC have that steampunk googles!

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I’m prayi8ng that it either happens tommorow or Tuesday. iOS got fairy elements and they usually release both games at thye same time (With android getting first go)

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

I’m checking kemco’s page twice a day since last week. Lol.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,i hope there Will be new game next week,i hope(i am bored right now,even though i also playing other game,but sometime kemco can become the most greatest game when you offline,right?)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Zherk01
    Participant

I still have Dragon Quest 3 for my favorite offline game(really wish 4-6 don’t have that online authentication every time you start it) buy yeah Kemco can be up there too. I reformatted my phone today, looking to replay some kemco game from scratch again but it would be nice to have a new one now.

Travelman31
    Participant

My guess is they will pretend like January never happened (non-release) and just release something on Wednesday or Thursday, the 1st or 2nd of the month, also pretending as if the late release (by nearly 3 weeks) in December never happened either. I think they will use this time gained in January to also be on time in March.

A new game would be nice but I hope it is not yet another asdivine game with similar graphics and gameplay. I want something new.

If you guys want some old school rpgs, have you looked at some of the fan translated rpgs for the snes on websites like dynamic designs translations, aeon genesis and nightcrawler translation corp? That will keep you busy for a good long while. All you need is a way to patch the roms with the translation patch (easy) and an snes emulator (snes 9x or zsnes).

Zherk01
    Participant

Yeah, looks like there will be no release this month. I’m not too bored though as I decided to replay dragon quest 3 on android atm. About having another carbom copy of Asdivine I’m pretty sure that is what we’re getting as the 3 non-translated rpg right now from kemco are Asdivine Hearts 2, Fernz Gate and Ancient Hunter. It sucks as I really want to see some new games from hitpoint and magitec.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,seems like it,i just can pray for it,maybe?

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.