Forums General General Chat February Sale!

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

So kemco is ending the end-of-the-year sale by having another sale. Lol. 88% off on 5 titles: Asdivine Dios, Silver Nornir, Dead Dragons, Eve of the Genesis and Fanatic Earth.

I’m disappointed that Silver Nornir and Dios is still on sale cause I already have those, would have love to see Justice Chronicles and or either one of the symphony instead.

I’ll most likely get Dead Dragon but I heard that it is a very short game, like 7-8 hours short. Is it really? The combat looks really good and will be disappointed if you can only play it on such a short time. Eve of the Genesis might look like the safe purchase here.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Oh man,i still not forget about dead dragon,i play that game until i obtain all Legendary equipment(you can obtain that from IAP dungeon,and that dungeon should be level 60+ with ridicioulusly low EXP and SP(maybe i forget this one name,don’t blame me,mah hah hah ha)and it also pricey,i nearly coughing a blood because it ~JK)you can discover that by yourself i think

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Zherk01
    Participant

So how long is one playthrough of the game. I’m about to buy it now.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Which game,if it about dead dragon i need 6-9 hour sometime(if it 9 hours i grinding IAP first)and to ridicioulusly compelete stat,item,and dungeon you need at least 5-7 day(hee-hee sorry for the late)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s a bummer that they’re doing another sale instead of releasing another game. šŸ™

But I guess it’s better than nothing.

I can’t comment on Dead Dragons because I never finished it – but if you don’t have Eve of the Genesis this is the perfect time to pick that up. It’s one of very few titles that are regularly priced at $7.99 – so .99 is a steal. (And yes, the game is worth at least .99 lol.)

The game itself is pretty simple and straightforward, and yet once you get about an hour into it, it’s hard to put it down! Also the bonus material is fun (although to beat the final bonus bosses requires HOURS of grinding… and there’s no easy way around it.)

P.S. Justice Chronicles is free on Amazon Underground, and they have a daily “login” bonus for free IAP. Not that you need the IAP, though.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

I really want to get Dead Dragon because the combat looks really good but I read a review earlier that the game is too easy because you get way overpowered pretty quickly that it took away the enjoyment of the battles. I’ll buy Eve of the Genesis instead.

Kyndig
    Participant

are fanatic earth and eve of genesis available for ipad ? or just iphone? also are either of them in any of the rpg bundles from magitec, wws, hit point etc.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Woo-hoo a .99 sale! Perfect for people without money like me šŸ˜›
    Silver Nornir and Dios aren’t new-on-sale (more like: will continue the sale). Now, I only have 2.91 so I can only pick two from the three titles. Oops, I should have watched better my Google Wallet >.>
    Just because I’m 0.06 short I need to select one or another. How is life! <.<

@Zherk01 thanks for the tips info, it’s not like I look the Play Store more than… it’s not like I look at Play Store to start with šŸ˜› ^_^

I’ll be checking Review Section, then see if we have an walkie for the games on sale, and finally check the forums because man, how I regret spending 0.99 on Aeon Avenger … … …
    Will be back after looking more carefully on the titles!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Overdrive
    Participant

Dead Dragons did seem to be an easy game. I got it for free via Amazon Underground and played it a bit before a glitch with my Note 4 (thinking it involves the Lollypop OS or some other weird candy name) caused it (and eventually everything I got through Underground) to crash as soon as it opened.

I’d done, I don’t know how much percentage-wise, but a couple of hours and a few dungeons and had breezed through virtually everything. Way different from older Magitec games like Covenant of Solitude (really tough at times) and Chrome Wolf (reasonably difficult at times). Battle perspective was, I think, their first time using the isometric view, which they’ve gone on to use again in both Dark Seven and Blood of Calamity, I think.

As a side note since I’m talking about Magitec, just finished BoC. For a while, I thought the final boss was pretty tough. Then I realized I had 32 of an item which completely refills your special move meter, so you can spam Clan Special attacks. It wasn’t so hard then.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

are fanatic earth and eve of genesis available for ipad ? or just iphone? also are either of them in any of the rpg bundles from magitec, wws, hit point etc.

I can’t give a definitive answer because I’ve only ever played two games on my mom’s old iPad – Tears Revolude and Fantasy Chronicle. However, I believe one or both of them is listed only for “iPhone” – but both work on my mom’s “iPad.”

Just because Iā€™m 0.06 short I need to select one or another. How is life! <.<

Eve of the Genesis! Is Best! (lol) Honestly for .99 I don’t see how a person could regret buying this game, especially because regular price for this one is $7.99. And we do have a walkthrough including bonus material (but the skill and monster lists for the game are not so good.)

Also, if you have access to Amazon Underground, Dead Dragons is 100% free: https://www.amazon.com/Kotobuki-Solution-Co-Ltd-Dragons/dp/B017XEIGPQ

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.