new game is out!

Written by Zherk01

Forums General General Chat new game is out!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of famouscrystal1417 famouscrystal1417 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

You excited? Don’t be. Its a freaking free version of Chronus Arc. I’m so mad at Kemco right now. First Bond of the Skies and now this? Never gonna buy any game from Kemco at full price.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Next kemco game that comes out, You’re gonna get it at full price. I’m calling it now.

Also, to add salt to your wound….. Here it is.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

If that happens then all that is left for me to do is cry on a corner. Fire Emblem: Heroes Tactics should be out this week so that should keep me entertained for a while. Too bad its an online freemium game.

It will be nice to see kemco going back to their old pricing scheme. I really think that the purpose of having free version of their games is to get more exposure on playstore and I think doing that for like a year is more than enough improvement on their fanbase compared back then. I actually have friends playing Asdivine games who aren’t really into this games before. Will love to see how many will stick to them when they finally go paid only again.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

Tease.

Not cool 🙁 .

No January game after being 3 weeks late in December, where the heck are they for the start of February?

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Nothing from magitec, wws and hit-point released one game. I think having one active developer and still pushing one game per month last year is finally biting kemco. They still have a few untranslated games but maybe Kemco is finally scheduling their releases to give more breathing room for exe-create?

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think it’s cool in a way that they’re releasing free versions of older games, and I don’t expect that they’ll stop that any time soon. I imagine they make enough off the in-game ads, that they’ve decided it’s worth fully adopting the “Premium/Freemium” model.

I’m bummed they don’t have a new Android game – but honestly, since the release of Asdivine Dios almost a year and a half ago, it has not been a new game every month.

The only thing they haven’t done, that I would like to see, is to offer free IAP for the now “Premium” versions of their older games. I mean, they’ve done that with all the new stuff, so why can’t I have 1000 free points for Bonds of the Skies or the other titles that I paid full price for?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Doesn’t people just turn off their network connection to escape the ads? Lol. Oh welp, if they are continuing this model then maybe it really works.

It’ll be cool if they’ll give us who already bought the game before some premium coins but I never really bought any in-apps or even use the ones I farmed on their games.

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

so what is the new game for those of us who don’t read japanese? and what platform is it on.

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Its technically a new game. Its a free version of a paid only game before, Chronus Arc.

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

that movie doesnt look anything like chronus arc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.