Humble Bundle mobile RPGs deal

Written by MSG Commander

Forums General General Chat Humble Bundle mobile RPGs deal

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I usually kind of skip over these, because it seems there’s one or two games I want, and then a whole bunch I don’t know anything about.

Well, courtesy of Kemco’s Facebook page, here’s this month’s Humble Bundle Deal:

https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/rpgs-mobile-bundle

Games included: Symphony of Eternity, Doom and Destiny, Evoland, Wayward Souls, Shadowrun Returns, Adventure Bar Story, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and Shadowrun: Dragonfall (Director’s Cut).

I’m seriously interested in buying this bundle. Has anyone done Humble Bundle in the past, and can verify that all these games should actually work on a Samsung S7?

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I think i’ll wait till the 5th item in the “Pay more than the average” gets revealed before I buy it. It’s my first time with the bundle so I cant say much.
    As for the Darkgate chart, Thanks for putting it up.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I think i’ll wait till the 5th item in the “Pay more than the average” gets revealed before I buy it. It’s my first time with the bundle so I cant say much.
    As for the Darkgate chart, Thanks for putting it up.

Thank you, for creating it. 😀

I agree I’ll probably wait and see what the 5th item is. Although already, the selection looks pretty good.

Zherk01
    Participant

This reminds me that I have to finish Adventure Bar Story and Doom and Destiny. That is a good bundle if you haven’t played those games.

Play shadowrun on a 8″ tablet or up. I played it on my 6″ phone and it wasn’t a good experience with text and stuffs being a little too small. Have to refund because of it.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads-up. I have a 7″ tablet that I play everything on (rarely do I attempt a Kemco game on my phone; even with a Samsung S7, I’m old and the screen is just too small for my eyes…)

I’ve heard good things about most all the games. Obviously I don’t need another Symphony of Eternity (but if you’ve never played that one I highly recommend it!) And I’m not sure if the Star Wars one will be my kind of thing, but the rest of ’em look good to me.

kamentierr
    Participant

I’m not sure if the Star Wars one will be my kind of thing…

KOTOR is regarded as one of the best RPG ever made, if you an RPG fan i recommend to play it. But it’s not very good on a small screen tho. No idea about performance on S7 since i don’t have one.

IMO the fact that you can get KOTOR and Wayward soul for $6 is more than worth it. Both cost $17 total with full price.

What an ass...

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

HOLY………………………….

They’ve added TWO games! Mage Gauntlet and Doom and Destiny Advanced!

I’m all over this now… 🙂 🙂 🙂

Zherk01
    Participant

Mage Gauntlet is so worth it. Closest thing that we can get for the good ol classic mana/chrono trigger feel.

Best Humble Bundle ever. Lol

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.