Forums General General Chat Walkthrough Pages Sign Up Sheet

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Use this topic to post the game name, and the specific page or section that you plan to contribute (Skill List, Location Walkthrough, Sub Quests, Legendary Weapons, what have you.)

When the page is published, your post will be deleted, so that what’s posted here will be a running list of what people are currently working on.

Pages will be accepted/published on a first come, first served basis.

The following games are already spoken for:

Band of Monsters

Link of Hearts

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 48 years ago by .
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I’ll also add a monsters table for Knight of the earthends (sigh–doing a quick playthrough with clear data to add the locations now)

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Islandi
    Participant

I’ve got the Skills and Magic Lists for AH2. I’ll do them.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I am now working on Silver Nornir location walkthrough (I’m writting as I walk on maps :> )
    I am also noting the enemies on some locations so it becomes easier to assemble an enemy list

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m planning on doing a full location walkthrough for Fernz Gate, probably starting this weekend. If anyone’s willing to do the treasure maps for all the dungeons let me know (you can just PM me…)

ider_mailer
    Participant

I’ll write Skill List in Djinn Caster. I’m making table by skill levels and attaching some notes that unwritten for each skills.

My perpose is hunting endings

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ll write Skill List in Djinn Caster. I’m making table by skill levels and attaching some notes that unwritten for each skills.

Awesome! Let me know when you have everything ready, and I’ll help you get it published.  😎

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’ll soon write a Deity Job Guide for Dragon Lapis and will also start a Job Guide with each Growth Plate abilities and their locations in said game. I probably won’t have the time now because we are close to Christmas.
    Note: Both will be a topics in game forum.

And how this topic could possibly be edited many years ago?

“This topic was modified 47 years ago by .”

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Note: Both will be a topics in game forum. And how this topic could possibly be edited many years ago?

“This topic was modified 47 years ago by .”

It means for some reason the edit date/author was not recorded. It happens specially when that feature is updated by MSG Commander, plus a few Exceptions (errors).

Probably all edits prior to a certain date when the feature was first introduced will have that text. The date points to day zero, that is, 1970/01/01. So within a few days that’ll become 48 years.

Speaking on @msg-commander the xls attachments are still not fixed 😕  😳

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Mastertrek
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,368 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,149 Replies: 7,683