Announcing our new blog!

Written by MSG Commander

Forums General General Chat Announcing our new blog!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve done all that I wanted to do with the “Games” pages, and the User Reviews are all set up and ready to go. The last thing I’ve been wanting to do for a long time now is to add a blog to the site, where I (along with a few of other members) can post about different games or game-related information. (So, I’ve got it setup, but still trying to find the exact direction I want it to go…)

So, I give you, the Peanut Gallery.

As I continue to learn I plan on introducing various polls into the blog (like, vote for your favorite dev, or the best Asdivine game, or that kind of thing). Also, I hope to post some in-depth reviews (though perhaps “overview” might be a better description) and maybe even some videos (overview of a game’s battle system, tutorial on how to customize weapons, etc.)

Anyway, I’ve laid the foundation, so time will tell how the actual flow of the blog will develop.

EDIT: My brain needs a rest from coding, but for anyone who’s interested in how to submit articles for the blog, I’ll try to write up a basic guide sometime next week.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.