Forums General General Chat Recommend games to add to the site here!

This topic contains 56 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

What about iPhone and iOS games (iOS means iPad device) to recommend with links to the App store page? I only have a Samsung Galaxy phone but I never play games on that as I can’t stand small screens and the games just drain my battery out within minutes!

Yes, of course. I always check each game to see if it’s on Google Play, the App Store, and Amazon. I guess I just didn’t make that clear.

I’d also be willing to add games that are only on the App Store (although I’m 100% Android so I myself would not be aware of iOS only games.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

Galaxy Hero [RPG]
    It’s top-scrolling shoot-em-up RPG (taken from description because I didn’t know how to tell it in other way)

It’s a good old game with no story but it is fun game. You can level up your ship, it’s weapons, can add helpful drives which can be upgraded for silver coins found in every stage as well as a number of items helpful in beating each stage. Also there is Coloseum which is a place to find additional weapons or drives.

(each screenshot shows how it looks like on my phone at this moment.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Mastertrek.

@rpgfanjames

All the games mentioned thus far should be available on the App Store. Touch Arcade is an iOS-centric gaming site, and the major content on that site mirrors what’s on the Play store. I actually use it for suggestions on what to pick up from time to time.

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

I’ve heard about this RPG Maker game which came out over a year ago on Android (but I forgotten the name of it… was it called “The Destroyer or something starting with ‘D’?) but news for an iOS release hasn’t been ruled out as of now.

Mastertrek

Although there are a lot of NON-KEMCO games on this site but 92% of topics are either KEMCO related or about games in general. Only some of the games not made by KEMCO have some tips or anything for them.

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That’s because for 2 years we were only about Kemco. (Hence the ‘Home of the Ultimate Kemco Fansite.’)

It’s just very recently that I’ve made an effort to expand beyond that.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I understand that 🙂 I don’t have much time playing mobile games because I’m more into some console games.

Currently Etrian Odyssey III. 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Mastertrek.

Throwing in Ys Origin for suggestion. I checked the site around and found that one wasn’t present, so I don’t make myself look silly. 😆

I recently bought this one and tried it out for a while. My opinions are mixed thus far: There are many things I like about it, things I want to like about it, and things that either blow me away or I find disappointing. They haven’t all gelled properly, so I’ll save any major opinions for later. I do like that it seems to be on the shorter side: I have a bad habit of drifting away from games that are too long, and never finishing them. At the same time, I sometimes binge games that are short (Like I recently did with Environmental Station Alpha and AM2R), so that may not be a totally good thing either. Moderation is actually a good and virtuous thing.

Mastertrek

Is it on mobile phones? I am 99.9% sure it’s not..

Besides the game has a FAQ already. I played all YS games released on PSP and are good but isn’t this site mostly for games that are for IOS or Android phones? 

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Rpgfanjames
    Participant

There is a game that I’m so into right now. It’s called World Neverland: Elnea Kingdom.

Official Wiki page: http://worldneverland.wikia.com/wiki/WorldNeverland_Elnea_Kingdom

Its more like a cross between Harvest Moon/Run Factory and Final Fantasy or Fantasy Life on 3DS since it’s a Life Simulator and RPG. Gameplay wise it’s very much ‘do what you want’ as you can do many things in a fantasy game like becoming a knight or a farmer and you of course can raise your own family in it too!

You can find this on Google Play and App Store.

Hope you like it  😉

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,471 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,136