Forums General General Chat Recommend games to add to the site here!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 1 week ago.

Mastertrek

I like harvest moon rune factory and final fantasy series:)

Welcome πŸ˜‡

@mastertrek

It is true that Ys Origin is not on mobile. My suggestion was made due to other Falcom, non-mobile games being on the board list, like Oath in Falgana and Trails in the Sky. I guessed that the admin made a slight exception for Falcom games, and had no intent of being rude or trying to stretch the site’s focus.

I do agree that it’s best to keep mobile RPGs in the limelight, since they’re near impossible to discuss anywhere else. Kemco games get immediately dismissed as bland wherever I go, and no talk can happen about them. This is naturally assuming that one can even start a comversation about mobile games in the first place, and not have it immediately degrade in to people complaining about micro transactions, brushing them off as all “bad”, and suggesting emulators and ignoring everything else. Unless you like Gacha games like Fate Grand Order, Fire Emblem Fates, Granblue, or other things in that veign, it will be difficult to find conversation about mobile RPGs.

Mastertrek

You’re right πŸ™‚ But I am 70% sure that most console games or PC games get Walkthroughs and tips for it earlier or later (with some exceptions but every console/handheld/PC game I played if it was made some time ago had a Walkthrough.. Or a piece of it which rendered faq almost useless). Of course it’s just an opinion.

Yeah, you’re right that mobile games don’t get as much tips but nowadays most people have an phone and mobile games slowly become competitive to console/handheld games (I’m not mentioning Emulators because it’s only legal if you own and extract rom by yourself if I’m right and the topic isn’t about it).

Welcome πŸ˜‡

sigfried
    Participant

since guardian quest 1 is listed here, i suggest to add guardian quest 2 from the same programmer. other rpg like dragon quest 8 or the chaos ring serie can be added but maybe people have completed them since a long time. i still have chaos ring 3 to finish.i admit it reminds me of what could have been a kingdom heart on ps3 or ps vita.

Android is unique

Mastertrek

Inflation RPG.

Genre:Fast-Paced RPG (don’t know how to tell it differently.

Description : It’s a game where you have to get as far as possible and get as high level in a limited number of battles. You get BP (Battle Points) from boss kills. After Every fight you get level ups and points which you can distribute among 5 stats. If you run out of BP it’s Game over, however, you keep all equipment and character abilities level so you can get higher level and get even stronger.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

A game I recently began to play is:

Dungeon x Dungeon

Its mainly a 2D side scroller action game with some RPG elements in such as equipment upgrades etc. The game came out a week ago on the iOS Appstore but I don’t know if it came out on Google Play or Amazon store (no wait it DID come out a year ago on Google Play/Android)

Go and give it a try! Maybe write a review of the game?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I’m going to download it shortly πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Played it for half an hour and I already see that the game is good but it has a major issue (at least for me) :

Controls are very weird. Both D-Pad and normal controls make it hard to climb up anything or jump through gaps without falling down. This caused me a little trouble for now but it might ruin doing tougher jumps (it took me 5 tries to see that the game story by itself made one jump impossible by putting invisible wall.. And I thought it was control glitch.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Next weird glitch : Google play achievements are easier than they are supposed to be. Example : Defeat 1000 enemies requires maybe 50-100 kills total. Or the one that requires getting face strike from poison Slime 7 times requires 4.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Jesusalva
    Participant

Localdia Chronicle – JRPG

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i.get.localdiachronicle.aya

I did not knew it had an english version.

Installed it and thus far, I am hating it. I hate the difficulty, I hate the RNG when you are walking, I hate the “beep” when you press OK, I hate some lack of settings, that “repeat” (aka. semi auto) is not Explained on tutorial, and a few more things, but one of the things I hate most, is when you close the app.

Your position is not saved. It will place you at the start of Something – which on world map, might as well be the next location you are traveling to.

In fact, I hated so many things, I can’t even make a proper list.

On the Bright side, the game is voiced, art is nice, Story seemed interesting enough, controls are simple but OK, music didn’t annoyed me yet. Let’s see for how longer my pacience with this game holds.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,603 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,236 Replies: 8,367