Forums General General Chat Recommend games to add to the site here!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 1 week ago.

Xuande
    Participant

Hello all, glad to join.

For Android, I would recommend:

Siralim

Siralim 2

Two games made in the style of Dragon Quest Monsters, but with no caps of any kind. Phenomenal games that I have seen one individual put over 4000 hours into.

My all time favorite Android games, easily.

- Phantom Fandom -

Mastertrek

Played both for maybe a week but the game’s mechanics made me stop both.

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

bumping this so that I can look at the recommendations next week

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Yorozuya RPG. It’s a fun Rpg where you have to get items from enemies and sell them or craft new items from them or buy items from stores and sell them in your stores by opening the shop and getting back later.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

The only disadvantage is that there is no help in game. So you have to get used to everything.

Welcome 😇

3beez
    Participant

The only disadvantage is that there is no help in game. So you have to get used to everything.

This is so true! Sometimes I had no idea where to go next, and even the “Old Legend” merchant didn’t give helpful hints. Also, if you want to max out your class, be prepared for excruciating grinding as there is no place to quickly level to 99 (level 99 required to change class – which you aren’t really “changing”–just upgrading to a +1, +2, etc.). There is an area with a critter that gives a lot of EXP, but not nearly enough to make it fun to level. I did beat the game, but haven’t tackled things like Titles or Monster Road or maxing classes or buying all the companions or…okay there’s much more I could do, but, meh…

It’s not a bad game. It needs polish.  I think I just expected more from the creators of Tenmilli RPG.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mastertrek

I wish there were tips for loots because for now I’m 4 hours in and there are some items that require some special stuff to do and I have no idea how to do it. 7 party members each at level 15+ while main almost at 20.

Also I didn’t get any shop besides the first town for now and although I have a good amount of money for the 10k shop but as I saw they’re exactly the same, just different locations. Currently trying to get items from the Forest, didn’t fight boss yet but can’t get three items to drop more off these guys. 

Welcome 😇

3beez
    Participant

If your browser can translate Japanese, here’s a wiki for Yorozuya:

https://www14.atwiki.jp/yoro2/sp/pages/2.html

Looks as if it is under construction, but might be helpful.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mastertrek

If your browser can translate Japanese, here’s a wiki for Yorozuya:

https://www14.atwiki.jp/yoro2/sp/pages/2.html

Looks as if it is under construction, but might be helpful.

@3beez, it’s not giving option to translate (using phone) so I will probably not get the items unless I use correct skill by accident. Got some Crystal using ice.

Welcome 😇

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

There is this game that showed up weeks ago on the iOS Appstore I had a go at called Retro Knight.

Heres the link to the official page: http://www.retroknight.com

I read the description about it on the Appstore and it says its supposed to be a mix of Action RPG and Sandbox (think Minecraft but without building blocks) but as the name says, it is like an 8 bit old school 1990s arcade-like game. I haven’t played most of it because I couldn’t save my game for some reason as there was no auto save I don’t think.

So have a go and tell me what you think about it (5 or so hours into the game but no spoilers as I haven’t progressed much further yet. I’m only about 10-15 minutes into the game)

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,603 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,236 Replies: 8,367