Forums General General Chat Recommend games to add to the site here!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 1 week ago.

Mastertrek

I don’t know if I should trust the other sites. I don’t download games from third party sites unless the game is too big in initial size (for some reason I can’t download anything from Google play if it’s size is higher than 110 mb even though I have 2gb + free space.

I’ll try it out if it’s virus-free. Don’t want to ruin my phone by viruses.Β 

The game isn’t available at Google Play Store.Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I downloaded it from their site and there are three problems : No saving. Game loves to crush. And walk speed is terrible.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

I’m now after helping the Ghost of the Queen to find rest in Yorozuya RPG and now I’m trying to get some monster drops to drop for me like World Tree Leaves (I’m aware that it’s also available to get it from shiny spot but it isn’t awesome way) Β or Golden Necklace. Anyone has found a way for those drops? Level 30 now.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

I recommend RPG Maker games ported to the handheld Android/iOS phone or tablet because they have touch screen to enter commands etc.

Only a few of them managed to come out though and that one game I wanted to try out called The Undefeated unfortunately was taken off the Android play store so I hope the same won’t happen to the others.

Mastertrek

Note: The following game is not recommended to add to the site for a lot of reasons so don’t add it. But I recommend to try it.

Robot wants Kitty is a game where.. you’re a robot who tries to rescue the Kitty. Kitty often gets trapped in a large area. Your task is to get to the Kitty as fast as possible while dodging /killing enemies, getting new Robot parts (you start with nothing except ability to walk left and right but soon you can get a Jump, Gun or even Rocket Parts! And they can have upgrades too) or keys to get to new areas and defeating bosses which aren’t easy to deal with but often unlock a new area with better items.Β 

The game also has a Level Editor where you can create and share your levels with other people while playing levels created by other people.Β 

It’s a fun but often tough game where you’ll surely die many times however enemies don’t respawn at all when killed and most levels have fair amount of checkpoints. Backtracking is important here and if you get stuck check previously unlocked areas to finally free the Kitty.Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Another game to play (but not adding) : Cally’s Caves 2 (still playing it but I’ll go to 3 next) is a good game to play (but later levels are made in a way that it’s hard to not die by accident.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Cally’s Caves 2 done πŸ™‚ Β it was challenging and awesome game πŸ™‚ Now I’m at Cally’s Caves 3 and it’s even better πŸ™‚ Also bosses are made better due to the fact you actually need to fight them instead of standing out of their range which was an easy way in Cally’s Caves 2.

And King Slime XIV is once again the best boss to get weapon Exp (Assault Rifle has large range xd)Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

How about vampires falls origins?,it’s a good game as well(not promoting…)was there’s a new guide of doom and destiny 2 advanced??

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364