Forums General General Chat Merry Christmas and such…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it, also Happy Hannukah (sp?) and any other winter holiday (I only know Christmas…)

The holidays have got me more distracted than I expected, so I haven’t been as active these last few weeks as I wanted to be. (So, I know there’s a few minor issues that need fixing; I just haven’t felt like fixing ’em yet… Hopefully after New Year’s things will calm down…)

Anyway, I hope everybody has a fun and memorable holiday (but all of you that go back to school/work after the New Year, please also have a safe holiday… well technically I hope everyone has a safe holiday, as well as it being fun, so even if you don’t go back to shool/work, please still be safe lol).

I’ll probably be on the forum here and there next week but I probably won’t do anything really significant… hope everyone’s holiday is good…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

4 users thanked author for this post.

3beez
    Participant

Felicitations to all! Whatever your celebration, I hope it is joyful (and includes delicious food and lots of naps!).

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.