Forums General General Chat Message from MSG Commander

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 2 months ago.

Mastertrek

Yeah, it didn’t go well (but don’t delete games from site if the game has/had some good tips for it as I said above.

Although the list is good (I personally mastered some games like Swordigo or The East New World (the latter was insane at challenges)) but they’re listed for some time already with no topics at all so even the guest who would want to see info about the game would be more disappointed at topic-less forum than non-existent forum. 

And the site is mainly KEMCO based (but there should be Also some good games that are (partially) similar to kemco games (I already like like the Tenmilli-rpg. Yorozuya RPG is also good but with no way to know anything I have it on third page of the games worth playing.

Welcome 😇

Uninvented
    Participant

MSG Commander & Mastertrek …

Can’t thank you both enuff for all the help, patience, and clarity.  I will follow your suggestions and start a thread about the games in Game Chat to see if it interests any members and guests here.  My optimistic side is hoping for a little luck that it may attract some good and active members from Google searches and encourage guests to join.  Who knows?  But like you wrote, MSG, if no bites or interest in it, then no biggie.  Like you, if I never tried, then I would always wonder if it would have worked. 😎

Thanks again, guys!

Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

For now I am playing Tenmilli-rpg and Yorozuya RPG (suspended for some days). But I’ll try the game you will tell if it will work for me.)

Welcome 😇

Uninvented
    Participant

Hmm… you have me curious about those games!  This is the first I’ve heard of them.  I’ll have to check them out.  Thank you!

I did post in Game Chat about the two games I mentioned earlier. Although, it looks like you might be a bit busy for a while with the games you’re running atm. 😁

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

Just took a quick peek at them.  They remind me of Dragon Warrior.  Ooh!  I love old school stuff.  Put ’em on my Wish List in Play Store.  Gotta check them out asap. Thanks a mil for that tip.

Laura

Mastertrek

Yeah I am currently focused on Tenmilli-rpg (Yorozuya is awesome as well but I rushed through Tenmilli-rpg and trying to get all secret boss stuff and only got one).

And a quick reminder: Dragon Warrior is more commonly known as Dragon Quest series and you’re right. Tenmilli-rpg looks like improved Dragon Warrior. The only thing it doesn’t have is slimes.

Welcome 😇

Saraiva
    Participant

Keep Focusing RPGInsanity on Kemco Games

🙂

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Saraiva, I like that idea. 😎

Laura

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m so relieved to hear you guys want just Kemco! Honestly, that will make maintaining this site SO MUCH easier.  😛

I am gonna keep the other RPGs we have info for – and probably will now and then add others… But no card games, board type, no platformers, for sure…

By the end of summer I’ll have a clearer idea of what stays and what goes …

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Uninvented
    Participant

I want a prize. 😂😂

Laura

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 743 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,705 Replies: 11,244