Forums General General Chat Message from MSG Commander

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 4 months ago.

Mastertrek

You’re right but most games that are added here don’t have any topics (notably ARPG’s).

And I agree with you as well. But any game that’s going to be added to the site (if it’s not Kemco) should get played a bit by some people before adding it so it will have support from people here at tips or Walkthroughs for them.

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You both have valid points. We probably do play a lot of the same “non-Kemco” games, so it seems like they should be on this site. But, most of the games already on the site, don’t get much attention/discussion.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

That’s exactly what I think. 🙂 Thumbs up!

Welcome 😇

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I got enough time in this morning to start removing some non-Kemco games.

Also updated the member profile “Completed Games” list. I think it’s now up-to-date with every Kemco RPG on the market.

I have another busy week ahead of me but I hope to at least be on the forum a couple times.

Thanks everyone for your patience while I handle real life details…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

What do ARPG and MMO stand for again? Sorry.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Jesusalva
    Participant

What do ARPG and MMO stand for again? Sorry.

ARPG → Action RPG

MMO → Massive Multiplayer Online

Also useful for knowledge:

TRPG → Tactical RPG

SRPG → Strategy RPG

JRPG → Japanese RPG (usually have a lot of grind and long stories)

Nemomon
    Participant

MMOs are games where people are losing their lives. Avoid them ;).

And jRPGs usually have their plots as twisted as a question mark is. In the middle of the game you won’t know who’s with who and against who. To be honest, at the end of the game you still won’t know…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

And jRPGs usually have their plots as twisted as a question mark is. In the middle of the game you won’t know who’s with who and against who. To be honest, at the end of the game you still won’t know…

Don’t make me remember these games which I tried to play them twice and still didn’t understood what exactly was going on D:

(Dully noted that I take about 3x longer to read a dialog box than an average person…)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Victar
    Participant

I’m going to straight-up confirm this. Last I checked, I literally had 1 year of “time played” total in World of Warcraft.

I don’t regret all of my time spent in WoW – a lot of it was fun. I am questioning whether all of the grinding, farming, and collecting I did in that game was worth it, though.

I’m finally breaking away from WoW to do more interesting things. MMOs aren’t necessarily bad, they can be great fun if played with friends or family, but they ARE all-consuming time vortexes by explicit design.

MMOs are also so ridiculously overloaded with stuff that only a website explicitly dedicated to one’s specific MMO of choice is generally worth browsing. I don’t see the point of any MMO coverage on RPGInsanity, unless a Kemco MMO becomes reality.

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Can I also toss in shooters into the mix too? Specifically the multiplayer ones such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. The shooter thats sucking out all of my time is now Uncharted 4 Multiplayer and i’m having fun killing people in ancient ruins.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,733 Replies: 11,351