Forums General General Chat Message from MSG Commander

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 days ago.

sigfried
    Participant

bascially, yes, having all of the kemco centralized here is a great deal. other type of games however can exist on the site. fact is that if this community play them, it’s a proof of them being cool. although i disagree on some game opinion’s here, i like the community because we play more or less the same games.

i finished tenmilli rpg last year without knowing that rpg insanity has it. it would have been nice to discuss it here. yorozuya uses the same tileset and i like also monster mate and summon mate from the same dev.

i have finished guardian quest (and wrote to the dev about the bug, like erasing in one shot the last boss) and i didn’t get too far in guardian quest 2 but it would have been nice to see a section for it. i also like “one day the sun disappeared”, it’s a good action rpg plateformer.

Android is unique

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

You’re right but most games that are added here don’t have any topics (notably ARPG’s).

And I agree with you as well. But any game that’s going to be added to the site (if it’s not Kemco) should get played a bit by some people before adding it so it will have support from people here at tips or Walkthroughs for them.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You both have valid points. We probably do play a lot of the same “non-Kemco” games, so it seems like they should be on this site. But, most of the games already on the site, don’t get much attention/discussion.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek
    Participant

That’s exactly what I think. 🙂 Thumbs up!

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I got enough time in this morning to start removing some non-Kemco games.

Also updated the member profile “Completed Games” list. I think it’s now up-to-date with every Kemco RPG on the market.

I have another busy week ahead of me but I hope to at least be on the forum a couple times.

Thanks everyone for your patience while I handle real life details…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965