Forums General General Chat Message from MSG Commander

This topic contains 24 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 months ago.

sigfried
    Participant

bascially, yes, having all of the kemco centralized here is a great deal. other type of games however can exist on the site. fact is that if this community play them, it’s a proof of them being cool. although i disagree on some game opinion’s here, i like the community because we play more or less the same games.

i finished tenmilli rpg last year without knowing that rpg insanity has it. it would have been nice to discuss it here. yorozuya uses the same tileset and i like also monster mate and summon mate from the same dev.

i have finished guardian quest (and wrote to the dev about the bug, like erasing in one shot the last boss) and i didn’t get too far in guardian quest 2 but it would have been nice to see a section for it. i also like “one day the sun disappeared”, it’s a good action rpg plateformer.

Android is unique

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

You’re right but most games that are added here don’t have any topics (notably ARPG’s).

And I agree with you as well. But any game that’s going to be added to the site (if it’s not Kemco) should get played a bit by some people before adding it so it will have support from people here at tips or Walkthroughs for them.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

You both have valid points. We probably do play a lot of the same “non-Kemco” games, so it seems like they should be on this site. But, most of the games already on the site, don’t get much attention/discussion.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek

That’s exactly what I think. πŸ™‚ Thumbs up!

Welcome πŸ˜‡

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I got enough time in this morning to start removing some non-Kemco games.

Also updated the member profile “Completed Games” list. I think it’s now up-to-date with every Kemco RPG on the market.

I have another busy week ahead of me but I hope to at least be on the forum a couple times.

Thanks everyone for your patience while I handle real life details…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,653 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,504