Forums General General Chat Message from MSG Commander

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Stay away from MMO Idle Games as well. It matters not that it is idle, that you can stay away from it for extended amounts of time and it autoplays for you — it is still a MMO and will still drain your time.

(And preferably money as well ^_-)

is glad that his phone doesn’t tracks how much time of his life he wasted and is wasting with those

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I’m staying away from any Battle Royale or Fallout 76, too. I was never into MMO games but if friends played any particular Online game I didn’t mind joining as long as they were playing too.

Welcome 😇

Nemomon
    Participant

Can I also toss in shooters into the mix too? Specifically the multiplayer ones such as Call of Duty and Battlefield. The shooter thats sucking out all of my time is now Uncharted 4 Multiplayer and i’m having fun killing people in ancient ruins.

Yeah, like the popular greetings between players:

-Hey, let’s have fun!

-F. off, have lag!!

Not nice to hear, and one of the reasons why people should stay away from such games.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Thats why you mute voice chat all the time. I have no reason to listen to people over mic unless they’re my friend. I do wish that devs would ban those people but you know how gamers are being the biggest special snowflakes on the planet. That wont happen at all.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317