Forums General General Chat What is Kemco doing?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  weirdscience 5 days ago.

Mastertrek

I don’t see anything at all that KEMCO developers do. Well it gets me a little frustrated.

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Latest thing they did was release Dragon Sinker on Playstation, according to https://www.kemco-games.com/global/index.html

Not sure what they’re developing right now, though. We can probably only especulate.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

3beez
    Participant

I agree, Mastertrek. It is frustrating. They got us used to new Android/iOS games every month or two, but now it seems as if they are only interested in porting their games to other platforms. I understand wanting to squeeze every dollar possible from their games by expanding into other markets. However, they still have several games that they could simply translate and release to Android/iOS. I hope this trend doesn’t mean they are abandoning us. I really look forward to….okay, I check daily for….a new game. Don’t know what I would do without my Kemco fix. Maybe get a life? LOL

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    NobleStripes
    Participant

I got tired for waiting for a KEMCO game.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: Please do not promote illegal software
    3beez
    Participant

A tiny glimmer of hope (for those that don’t hate ExeCreate), Kemco released announced a new Japanese game on October 3:

Dimension Cross

The screenshots don’t look as Asdivine-ish. And that could be a good thing for those who are tired of that.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  3beez.
    NobleStripes
    Participant

Hmm, they evolved their art style and game mechanics. It looks like a cross between Sephirothic Stories and etc etc.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Frankly I don’t mind Kemco taking a bit more time with their development cycle. Popping out a game each month required some heavy corner cutting, and we all know how much that shows. Perhaps if they give EXE Create a break, or some more time to really polish their stuff, we can get some better experiences from them, or even some stuff from other developers in their stable.

Also I have a big backlog to go through and I need time to really appreciate them all.

weirdscience
    Participant

Play store link for Dimension Cross and Google translate of the description:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.dimensioncross

【Story】 A
    new spacecraft · Zero who has departed to expand the human being’s survival area.
    During the test sailing, you will reach a certain planet, but
    Kyle of the spacecraft crew witness the facility that should not be made with this star civilization.
    Indigenous people being captured. A fierce battle of a man who was supposed to be a friend.
    What on earth is going on here! What?

◇ ◆ Robo expansion system greatly improved status!
    Equipped with a robot, you can make a significant status correction!
    You can raise the status by up to 45%.

◇ ◆ Target the part and destroy the enemy!
    Let’s defeat the enemy by delivering a powerful attack “break”.
    Strong enemies are greatly damaged by destroying them by targeting parts.

◇ ◆ Let’s fly around a three-dimensional dungeon Exploit
    through all 3D dungeons with elevation differences, making full use of the Naname Jump.
    Do you have a good idea to collect scattered coins?
    Plant seeds in the plant Item harvest, enjoyment elements such as weapons reinforcement too!

[Support OS]
    – 4.4 or more
    [Game Controller]
    – Corresponds
    [Move to SD Card]
    – Yes (* Function to save body capacity, can not be used for moving game data between terminals)

(C) 2018 KEMCO / EXE – CREATE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,600 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,233 Replies: 8,364