Forums General General Chat An Official Warning about SPAM messages.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Mastertrek

If you see any message in which the person asks you to contact them (and the person signed up recently) it’s 100% a SPAM. Do not answer the person (and never send message to the E-mail added to it).

Another Note : All messages in forums that are about “Watch – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Movie for free at – – – – – – – Β site” are a SPAM (all of them were said in Russian language until new bot type appeared ) .

Edit : Although the SPAM of messages in Russian Language has stopped appearing (at least I didn’t see any new) but there is a new type of Bot that doesn’t do that much SPAM but it doesn’t mean it’s not dangerous.

This Site is the best site with knowledge of the Kemco Games (but there is a place where you can discuss about other Mobile games). Any Message that is suspicious (any non-game topic that has a lot of suspicious links /any topic about game hacks) are dangerous for any device you use so do not go into such links.Β 

All those topics will get removed as soon as I see them).Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: A new type of Dangerous Bot appeared so this topic needed an update
    7 users thanked author for this post.
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

well,good job

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Mastertrek

Well.. One type of Bot stopped working, the other bot replaced it πŸ™

Welcome πŸ˜‡

NobleStripes
    Participant

It’s called [Edited this out] spam.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: There's no need to say what was said in the SPAM message.. But thanks for telling this :)
    Nemomon
    Participant

Master, can you possibly ban the spam bots? Or at least remove their posting rights? Because the current one spams from a few days already.

Jesusalva
    Participant

The problem with bots is that… It’s hard to a human to catch up >.>

We also need @msg-commander to protect Rules forum from spambots, too.

Well, I’m sure @mastertrek will get right into banning and deleting as soon as he arrives πŸ˜‰

Just a bit of patience…

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

@nemomom, unfortunately only Keymaster can Ban users ( specifically Bots). Moderator can only delete the posts by clicking “SPAM” button. I’m deleting those messages whenever I am here and I see some of them. Bots are BAD.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Nemomon
    Participant

If possible, maybe ask MSG for a possibility to at least remove their posting rights, so while they still are around, they at least won’t spam the board.

Mastertrek

@msg-commander gets a notice about those messages but he isn’t here always so any time he is busy is the time Bots mostly spam the site..

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

I hope that @msg-commander will make change so Noone will be able to post in rules section because that bot loves to Spam in Rules Section.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,766 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,306 Replies: 8,699