Forums General General Chat An Official Warning about SPAM messages.

This topic contains 37 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

If done correctly, I have officially “closed” the Rules forum for future commenting. (Which should keep spammers out of this forum, anyway.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

The forum β€˜Rules’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Yes, that was done correctly. GJ, MSG Commander!

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

@msg-commander, thanks! πŸ™‚ Yesterday I was almost at “Rage” because of that bot.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

Getting rid of all SPAM messages gets tougher to do as more of such thing happens (at least not as often as one time) .. and if not for the slight change in the Options at one Normal topic I wouldn’t notice it’s a Normal Topic.. Oops. Need to pay more attention at that..

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Nemomon
    Participant

I really think @msg-commander should give you the ability to ban or mute users. That Kerry user spams this board a second day now.

Mastertrek

@nemomon I saw on one site that the Site Owner solved that issue.. He made it so every message on forum for people that were not verified by him or moderators needed to be confirmed first (but idk how it works)..

I hope that @msg-commander will help with this as that bot just made a hundred SPAM Messages πŸ™

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Nemomon
    Participant

That isn’t a good idea. Unless @msg-commander will become super active and will start approving accounts, it won’t lead us to anywhere. On this forum people register to ask a quick question about one of the games and disappear (or stay here longer). If they will have to wait nobody knows how long to ask a question, they will just leave and will never back.

NobleStripes
    Participant

Someone get rid of the spam bot!

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

NobleStripes
    Participant

Bot is spamming non-stop.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Mastertrek

Sorry, I had to go to sleep.. I can only remove the SPAM but this is more than SPAM πŸ™

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 478 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,374 Replies: 9,117